Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Camb Post #8

Votes: 2 13.3%
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
WOOO HOOO!!! I WON!!!!!!
First time I've ever won somthing in my life........ Going to be a right cheeky git here..
Any chance my blue print could be a R34 GTR instead.... :p:flame::popcorn::runaway::tard::blahblah: :squintdan:smokin:
I've just seen the prize! 'Laser cut blue print of a Nissan R35 GTR!' haha LMAO :chuckle: :double-finger: :chuckle:

What about I take the prize, and donate £10 to the forum?

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
1. Please upload the most glamorous shot of YOUR GTR with a beautiful scenic background celebrating the Autumn season.

How can you win posting a picture that's not your car ?
good point, well presented! :nervous:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
How can you win posting a picture that's not your car ?
Oh nice one Saxo boy... a bit late to start whinging now don't you think.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Did you even read my post, I clearly stated that..?? :tard:

Besides if you were so bothered then why didn't you take out a minute to post a picture of your car.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Ok now we have new information come to light :p I'm going to submit my autumn picture of my own car, just been looking thru my pictures and forgot about this one, I like it.. took by me in Wales. :squintdan

·
Registered
445 Posts
Oh nice one Saxo boy... a bit late to start whinging now don't you think.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Did you even read my post, I clearly stated that..?? :tard:

Besides if you were so bothered then why didn't you take out a minute to post a picture of your car.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
Yes I did read your post, this was aimed at AutoGuide not you so keep your knickers on sweetheart :D

I didn't post a pic of my car as I'm not interested in a laser cut blueprint of an R35... enjoy :clap:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I'm sure the majority who posted did so just to participate & be good sport, not solely driven by what prize was on offer like you. :wavey:

Heck tbh I didn't even know a prize was involved. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Reactions: matty32
21 - 33 of 33 Posts