GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning I was at a fairly loose end as the misses was at work. Yeah you guessed it saucy hoon time : )

Chucked a quick text over to Buzby who was going to Sly's. Meet up with him over there and we had some fun on the private road nearby. Scoot over to Brands for a drink and some grub, buzbys car scaring the [email protected] out of other cars with its pops and bangs lol. Whilst there the lotus club wee blasting around on a track day. To our surprise a few GTROC owners were present in some rather tasty/powerful skylines :D Great to meet you fellas.

Then Goldie arrives in his freshly made stage 4.5. So it was only right that the lot of us hook up and go for a small run. What a laugh!! Pearl's 33 was creating some massive flames along the way :D and goodies new mods were monstrous.

Finished the day off at chateau gold for a cuppa and some car chat :clap:

Truly awesome day. Sometimes the unplanned days are the best :D

Hope you have all been enjoying the good weather.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your not wrong fella :) Mexican cooking right now and sipping down a cool one ; )

Paul I got to see Goldie's car for the first time since you done the wrap. It looks epic mate, truly stunning job :bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Your not wrong fella :) Mexican cooking right now and sipping down a cool one ; )

Paul I got to see Goldie's car for the first time since you done the wrap. It looks epic mate, truly stunning job :bowdown1:
cheers saucy or should i call you "drift king" lol

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Really was a day to remember,, unplanned days are the best days.
Shame your not coming tomorrow mate.
Goldie

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Great to meet some GTR owners today:D

Have to try and arrange to get on brands next time,see how many gtr's we can gather up.

After meeting goldie today,I've met at least half of total on euro tour,will be an excellent week away:smokin:

See you all later Paul.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Still smiling about this even now as today was set to be routine, but it's amazing when a few liked minded souls get together ;)

Here's a few shots which tell the story better than I could

Followed by (private road)

Then on to Brands for a bite and a wander round the pits where we bump into...

And then Captin Gold on the return leg from Iain's...

The rest as they say is history ;)

Great day and completely unplanned, thanks for looking...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Great to meet some GTR owners today:D

Have to try and arrange to get on brands next time,see how many gtr's we can gather up.

After meeting goldie today,I've met at least half of total on euro tour,will be an excellent week away:smokin:

See you all later Paul.
Great meeting you Paul, your co-pilot and a rather rapid flamezilla. Ha ha saying of the day "flash for flames!"

Definitely to be continued ;)

I'll drop the vids over now they've finally uploaded.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Todays weather seems to have brought alot of nice cars and bikes out :)

Had a trip out today, and came across a number of exotics, one being a black 458 Italia on the Bournemouth bypass. We had a nice little play, the 2 superbikes moved over to the slow lane to watch us fly past ;)

Then when we finished our little play the bikes went past and both gave the thumbs up to the GT-R. Must have been a thrill for them to have a Ferrari and GT-R scream past WOT lol.

Among the day was a number of Porsches, and I mean ALOT, can never tell the difference, but albeit a selection of nice one cruising on the roads today. 360 Modena and a Berlinetta amongst others, excellent day. The sun needs to come out a little more often.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
I may be about tomorrow (later today) Goldie if you are up for it

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Steve mate, drop them a line as they are meeting up at around 1 I think for a photo shot somewhere ; ) I can't make it as do family bits today : ( oh well at least I had some fun yesterday lol.

Buzby, nice little write up fella and saved for showing my mates ; )

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Ah I couldn't as I too had plans for today - shame as sould like you guys had a bit of fun yesterday

1 - 17 of 17 Posts