GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heya,

after only owning my rx7 for about a week now, i`m already thinking of changing a few things. I`m pretty sure they are the same fitment as the skyline.

I was wondering if anyone would like to swap p/ex their wheels for mine. They are Axe-ape30 18" alloy wheels, In very good condition, no kurbing or marks whatsoever. Tyres are 225/40 18 and they are Pneumant pn 950 tritec tyres with loads of tread.

here is a link to the wheels as new, on ebay..just so you can tell how much these wheels are worth.

eBay.co.uk: 18" FIT:NISSAN SKYLINE (item 150027987884 end time 28-Nov-06 07:13:20 GMT)

If anyone is interested let me know what wheels you have and what sort of deal you had in mind.

Email me or put a post up here, my email is [email protected]

Some Pics:

Cheers

trev

·
R35 Section manager
11,054 Posts
Any ideas if these would fit a 1994 Toyota Supra n/a mk 4?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any ideas if these would fit a 1994 Toyota Supra n/a mk 4?
yeah I think they would mate, rx7`s, skylines, supra`s, 300zx, 350z are all pretty much the same fitments I think. Well according to ebay they are anyway :smokin:

I`m sure you could do a quick search and find out. :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
only prob wth RX7's is the offset. most gtrs will have offsets around 15-20 but the rx's have closer to 45-50 so might foul the calipers

stud patterns are the same

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think, well it says, that these wheels are designed for clearing big calipers, So I figured they may well fit over the calipers on the skylines. Obviously if anyone is interested we`d swap them over to see if they fit first lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry been away for a while..back now so those people who were interested plz pm me or email me your offers etc and i`ll get back to you.

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts