GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi all here's a vid of my R33 GT-R i purchased a few months ago I know this car used to be silver and was owned by an enthusiast for many years but the person I got her from said its a 2.7 stroker race cams and HKS turbos I would like to know abit more about my car apart from the stated obvious or if a member on here has built this car and what internals it has etc. there is no paper work stating the mods etc but I did a full health/comp check at fc-tuning and all was good and signs of a fresh build. All I can say its my first proper jap power car and am amazed with the performance and drive of this beaut.The car was running 530bhp at 0.9 Bar when I first got it then got it mapped to 1.7 Bar and she was kissing 680bhp in 29 degree heat!! If anyone can help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Lev

·
Registered
441 Posts
Someone did a great job by saving it and putting it back together :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Saw this R33 GT-R at a meet in Chelmsford recently. Was SO good to see it on the road. Not so keen on the graphics but still a good looking piece of kit.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saw this R33 GT-R at a meet in Chelmsford recently. Was SO good to see it on the road. Not so keen on the graphics but still a good looking piece of kit.
Cheers mate you should of hola. As for the graphics put it on for advertisement for a friend at turtleperformance as I got the car from him etc but I know what you mean its like marmite IMO

·
Registered
524 Posts
Looking good matey. You got there in the end. You had a perfect shell. ***55357;***56876;

There are some threads on here of what I did to it in the years I owned it etc.

Lovely to see it on the road. Needed a good home.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Used to be a great car, one of the very few with a full JUN body kit including rear wing! One of the best looks on the R33 imo. Miss mine

·
Registered
67 Posts
This was my car i cant believe what i am seeing i bought the shell on this forum from a guy and i built this car i only sold this because i was on a driving ban paint cost me 4k and spent a lot of time with this car i will post pic of this car stage buy stage this brings me memories

1 - 20 of 33 Posts