GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very happy with the Silver, very very little correction required at the detailers loaded up on Gloss It Project Awesome with Concorso on top.

I am considering topping off myself with Werstatt Trigger, to bring out the flake and add protection.

Nissan paint is quite soft although not nearly as soft as the black according to Paul at Ultimate Shine. Care needs to be taken during weekly wash but a little common sense will go a long way.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
If you like a glass like bling shine, try Optiseal from Optimum.

I use this after washing and the finish is marvelous. Use it on windows for top beading too.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charles

Where did you buy it from, can't find anyone in UK that stocks it.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I also bought Optimum Car Wax on a recommendation, but never used it. The Optiseal looks soooo good!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Having seen Lindsay's car today i now wish i had gotten UMS especially with the Premiums getting the smoked wheels.

Nice to meet you (and everybody) today. Silver definitely looks stunning.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Bought the other week lot of poor boy's stuff and been polishing my car for first time ever. Been busy 3 hours or so but wasn't as awful job as I thought. Results:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Last week I had my car detailed at Ultimate Shine (Markinch, Scotland) too. I was delighted with the end result.

Paul Wilkins, the owner of Ultimate Shine, took a few photos before I left, but I didn't expect them to turn out particularly well because it was dark and wet and quite late in the day.

I was VERY pleasantly surprised.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts