GTR Forum banner

281 - 299 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
Stunning looking car - wheels look fantastic :bowdown1:
yep, sadly they didnt sell too well from Volks so i dont think you can get them any longer in that spec :(

it made it to Midori with no problems at all

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #291 (Edited)
Do you have to pay Midori before they do the work then?
The truck collecting is not Midori's, so that was our cost.

You pay upon collection, but i have a general outline of what it is:smokin:

obvious there will be the odd thing that they may require over and above what they said today, but i have replaced all the clips, fixings etc. alot of work has already gone into the engine bay area and running of the car. so they shouldnt need anything.

Engine cover paint is a little unknown (cost wise)

i wanted a rough quote for the work outlined in the emails and calls to them, but they wanted to see the car and talk face to face. so fair enough.

Example being that the HKS Fcon for the v cam in their view can be bettered (but their own ROM) so went with their ROM.

few other stuff was added to the job sheet.

some items were left off my car to make it easier for them to work on (under tray, garage defend cooling panel etc)

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
You must have a nice selection of pretty impressive cars now, would be great to see them all together
just missing the 33, but would only want an LM, and they going for silly money now. Cant' get all the cars together as they in different countries (GTR and non GT-Rs) some are in tokyo still.

32 from yesterday

customer cars at Midori yesterday

·
Super Moderator
15,530 Posts
Sorry got confused as you said you just had to pay Midori, didn't realise it wasn't imminently due. :)

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Sorry got confused as you said you just had to pay Midori, didn't realise it wasn't imminently due. :)
will have to pay them in a 3 weeks i guess.

in no rush on the turn around time, which is what we have said to them so should all be ok for collection 1st week of Sept :smokin:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Whats going in there at high Rpm? You need more boost and better ignition Timing ***x1f601; torque falls toooooo much ***x1f601;

281 - 299 of 299 Posts