GTR Forum banner

141 - 160 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
alot happening at the moment.

Ordered the Abflug front diffuser, as not sure if i will go this route or the Rocket Dancer (which currently is with the car as arrived the other month). will decide when ready.

Dash from Robson going in at the moment, as Miguel & Dai work on the car.

ordered few more OEM parts for the 32.

Tyres ordered going on the new Volks.

next up in the next month will be

Nitron Suspension
Alcons
V cam

and potentially the Midori R32 Bonnet

then towards the end of the year ship to Midor for a number of items including the 35 injector upgrade and their fuel rail.

you can see this on their blog.

?????????MIDORI???????????? | ???????

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
well lots going on still with the 32 & miguel & the newera JP team are really helping me out on this one.

big bonus is that i will be able to see it shortly in person. (pre and post build).

Time frame on this car is completion by end of 2016

Car is now stripped down ready for the full respray in the original colour.

other items have all started to arrive now from Robson.

Alcantara Dash is in place, with red trim & new vents
Seats front and rear to match, plus door cars and gaitors & the steering wheel.
Robson have also done the switch panels, and centre surround

Defi gauges are going in post respray, but the triple pod is now off to be carbon covered.

GT-R magazine floor & trunk mats are awaited too.

couple of pics

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Is that them nismo seat covers matty? Mine are bashed up worse than I thought so considering a set lol. That interior is total smuttage!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Is that them nismo seat covers matty? Mine are bashed up worse than I thought so considering a set lol. That interior is total smuttage!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
No, the seats are full leather retrim by Robson japan, front rear, and door cards.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Very nice. Will be right up there with the best R32 in the UK when it comes over.

Hope you won't be too scared to actually drive it!!

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Thanks Mark

plan is, once its back from paint at the end of the summer holiday, (as no rush on the turn around), all the brakes, nitrons, nismo suspension parts etc can go on plus as much of the engine work as possible. (nismo inlet pipes, ARC cooler etc)

Then it can head to Midori for tune & last of the engine bits.

then ship it to the UK.

half tempted with the BNR34 transmission, but i dont think i can stretch that far what with everything else going on with the car.

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
its not finished yet, more to come on the interior.

you cant see but it has the optional foot rest installed.

ordered a new set of nissan pedals.

the optional cup holder in the centre tray is being retrimmed in same style, that then replaces the one in the picture.

new nissan panels in the rear have now arrived as well.

If i can afford it, il retrim the roof lining as well but thats a full on job to do & can wait until its back from paint.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I know the feeling Matty......we tend to get carried away and at the end add up the invoices......:eek::eek:
I try to always forget that final part with my own projects. It just works better in my head that way, especially as the costs & work mean it takes several years to complete a project vehicle, usually. :chuckle:

141 - 160 of 348 Posts