GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm picking her up on Dec 1st. Can't wait! I'll br ready for the Nismo Festival!:thumbsup:
And Special thanks to my wife to make this happen!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey, I hate to be the source of bad news for you, but I checked out the Zele website too. It looks like the car is already sold! Ha, ha hee. Just josh’n ya.
I’m glad you are back with us (not like you actually left); will you be bringing her down for the next meet? I’m guessing there were no leads on your other car? Well guys, all we’ve got to do now is turn Miguel. Not really sure that’s possible, he seems set in his ways.
JP

·
Registered
649 Posts
Right on

Glad to hear that, Get an Alarm put in IMMEDIATELY, man I can only imagine the relief you must have of finally being back in one, well not for another 14 days but still yet, anticipation is a Mother F*****, can you sleep?

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Hey, I hate to be the source of bad news for you, but I checked out the Zele website too. It looks like the car is already sold! Ha, ha hee. Just josh’n ya.
I’m glad you are back with us (not like you actually left); will you be bringing her down for the next meet? I’m guessing there were no leads on your other car? Well guys, all we’ve got to do now is turn Miguel. Not really sure that’s possible, he seems set in his ways.
JP
Well done Jocelyn! - I'm sure you'll make sure it's as thief proof as possible.
Good to see you can't keep a good man down :clap:

James, I had an R33 V-Spec for nearly 4 years from 1999-2003. I loved it - but eventually moved on. I still have a soft spot for GT-R's, always will!
We always have GT-R's in stock (for sale) and I turn up to Daikoku in one every now and then ;)

I'm happy with the choices I've moved into - I like very well balanced RWD cars and have a soft spot for well tuned N/A engines...High power rotaries are cool too! I've spent a lot on my toys over the years - so they're keepers.
For me there's no turning back! :p

I'll see you guys Nismo festival, to appreciate some Nissans! :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the nice comments guys! Oh, and if someone you know is interested in a good, low mileage FD, please let me know. I need to sell mine ASAP!

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
holy crap, was Neal talking about you and having a car stolen?? I didn't believe it, cars stolen in Japan? Maybe life up in Aomori Prefecture really was sheltered...

Congrats on the new GTR. Enjoy, and we can't wait to see pics from the NISMO festival!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts