GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from the Petrolhead Nirvarna Welsh Weekender !!! Absolutely ****ing fabulous !!!:bowdown1:

Brett and myself held the end up for the GTROC and we were in the "fastest" 5.The tours are sooooooo very well organised and the sun shone all weekend so the Bridgestones held up even better !!!!

There were only 15 cars on this trip (this is my third trip with these guys) and everybody was nice and friendly and very professional out on the road/s which covered the Evo Triangel, Breacon Beacons, the now famous Goat trap, and the Black Mountains !!

The GTR was driven to within an inch of it's life and I was at about 8 /10 ths as the skill to get the big heavy monster up and down some of thos mountain roads requires 100% commitment.

Car cleaned, Lawn cut, dog walked now a nice glass of red wine !!!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it and had great weather buddy :)

Me and 8 pals that went recently are still reciting the stories and I just can't get the great roads out of my head. Made a local hoon seem really boring this week lol

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you enjoyed it and had great weather buddy :)

Me and 8 pals that went recently are still reciting the stories and I just can't get the great roads out of my head. Made a local hoon seem really boring this week lol
Yeah as I say this is the third time I have been with them and I bought them sunshine when I did the Highland Fling as well !!! :chuckle:

I sometimes wonder why I spend all that money on the Euro tours when we have this in our back garden !!!

Already booked on the Welsh Weekender, the Highland Fling and the US tour next year !!!:chuckle::bowdown1::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep will post pics ASAP. but cannot post any vids as you will probably know !

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some pictures

Wales Boyo !!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More Pctures

A few more

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
Got more Info on the E9 CSL?

Sounds like a weekend Well spent!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Steve, is that lake the one just off the east side of the Evo triangle? When I went there I got there at just before dawn and parked up to have a bit of a rest but got to see the sun rise over the back of the mountain and over the lake ... was one of the most amazing sights I've ever seen. Not sure if it's the same one but it's gorgeous wherever it is :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its at Llyn Clywegdog which is the regroup stop before the Lunch stop on the Sunday.

Quite funny as all the blokes were looking at the cars in the car park and the girls looking at the lake !!! But was perfect weather, especially for my now very very worn Bridgestones :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts