GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, i let the girlfriend drive my 09black edition. Yes it came back with not one but 2 kerbed rims (front and rear)....

:puke:

Can anyone recommend where to take them to get them sorted/ recommend where to buy a replacement front and rear wheel at a friendly price?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Yes, i let the girlfriend drive my 09black edition. Yes it came back with not one but 2 kerbed rims (front and rear)....

:puke:

Can anyone recommend where to take them to get them sorted/ recommend where to buy a replacement front and rear wheel at a friendly price?
Depends where you're located mate. You learn from your mistakes :chairshot

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
We can do close to original but not an exact colour match.

Gloss black is also very popular.

Robbie

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Gloss Black by Robbie....look amazing:clap:

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
If she's doe two on obe side it dean matter I the colour match isn't great, you'll ever see by sides at the same time.

You can try any colour experiment you like.

Personally I really dislike gloss black wheels, It stops you seeing the design of any wheel t is applied to. Itwhy silver s the best wheel colour.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Swap over

On that basis I guess I could swap them over then if I really wanted to stay grey.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
We can do close to original but not an exact colour match.

Gloss black is also very popular.

Robbie
Hi Robbie, how much for 2 wheels to be repaired and colour matched to original black edition wheels, also is there an issue with removing the tyres and then re-installing them onto the rim?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Hi Robbie, how much for 2 wheels to be repaired and colour matched to original black edition wheels, also is there an issue with removing the tyres and then re-installing them onto the rim?
We cant do the exact colour mate but to do 2 as close as possible will be £175.00.

No issues to date with removing and replacing ANY tyre :squintdan

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Lepsons have been around a very long time and have done many many wheels for me... they are a serious outfit that just does wheels & seem to have a proper setup...

Lepsons | Media
They are very good I agree but they cant match the GTR OEM colour either :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts