GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOK AT WHAT SOME **** HAS DONE WHILE I WAS SHOPPING WITH WIFE ON A SPEEDY LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS THINGIE ! NO CAR , NO LETTER STUCK ON WIPER BLADE , NO NOWT ! HOW DO THESE W*NKERS SLEEP !

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
FFS!!!

I thought this was going to be a complaint on the lack of entertainment.
Gutted for you.

·
6,821 Posts
Yeap, the other face of Christmas . . . there will allways be a$$es out there. Feel sorry for you.:(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its in now enjoying a full respray ! told them to take their time , get it back end of jan , cant wait !

·
6,821 Posts
Has the wheel not been scratched? If the rear bumper can't be fixed, you can go for an after market thought.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You would think some folks would have the common decency to leave a note or wait for you to come back. Am totally gutted for ya mate.

I bet it was some stupid woman in a people carrier or a ruddy great 4x4 :chairshot

·
R35 Section manager
11,052 Posts
Stupid blind son of a bitch drivers,makes me so bloody angry that some twat couldnt give a toss what they have done.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
gutted for you mate.
i saw the same thing yesterday at B&Q. some guy in peugot 205 with two great lumps of wood sticking out of the window drove straight into a brand new ford focus, trashing drivers door, when reversing out of a space.... he then calmly pulled forward, tried the same manouerve again, this time just hitting the bumber, then he just hit and drove off....not a care in the world.
i ran over, as i hope somebody would if they hit my car, but he was gone in the rush b4 i had chance to kung Fu his ass....

so i shouted at him "PLANKK" which i thought was appropiate! :chuckle:

·
Registered
160 Posts
terrible i must say!!! how do people sleep after harming such a beautiful car!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yup ive experienced this.one day i will catch the phuc*ers when they do it:mad: :nervous: :mad: , then its bail me out time as i send them to taste the great food of our wonderful NHS

·
Registered
92 Posts
Will the supermarket not have cctv footage? even if you cant see the plate take a note of which car it is then hunt 'em down :D

Gutted for you mate, same happened to the front of mine :chairshot

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
I would never take my GT-R to a supermarket. Mainly because things like this happen but also because I took it to Morrisons in Woking once and a woman in a 4x4 waved her little finger at me implying that I have some shortcomings.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shit happens tho , other car was off road having service done plus time of year plus rushing and shit , whats done is done i guess

1 - 19 of 19 Posts