GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Tigger for a wonderful day (and wonderfull sights.Hmmmmmmmm) . Also to Banzai for hosting and timing equipment.

I think good fun was had by all (about 25 Sky's were there in all ).
It was good to meet some new faces and some bloody old ones too .:D

Some excellent times were posted ,esp by Mike.R33 and the RC red 32.WOW .Even the Bayside Blue went very well . BIG thanks by the way Diggler for lending me your front spoiler !

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would also like to say thanks to Tigger for all the work organizing the event and to Banzai.

A good fun day out :)

In was nice to see all the earlier banter on the forums ended in some humorous moments at the meet during the day.

Look forward to meeting up again at the next dyno day in May.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Yep, considering it was alomost a no go'er it turned out quite well.
Best 0 - 60 time of the day went to Darren I think with a 3.55. Not bad considering he was the last to run, didn't have his name down and didn't have his picture taken.
Bit gutted that Ron's had a few probs, would love to have seen that in low 3's.

Luke

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
yes yes yes

well well, what a day. Few surprises, lots of laughs, glad it went off so well - well done Tigger - good to met you, shame you didnt have your bikini on, would have finished the day nicely, oh well, next time eh?!;)

Its official, the midgets car ( godsuki )is faster than mine! , Thought I would post it first before anyone else as allthough I am disappointed, tomorrow is a another day and I am still to fit the remaining main mods to my car, next time, yes next time! I have excuses and could have done better with the full kit fitted, but there can only be one winner and I have no excuses in competition, so it greaves me to say it but - well done Paul.

Eyeball John, well, 10/10 for effort with the Batfink costume this morning, shame your car wasnt made of a shield of steel instead of plastacine what with me whipping you and all, hehe.:D Good to settle the banter once and for all though - glad you took it in good spirit.

Well done everyone, good to see you all again - until next time.....

Dirk Diggler now renamed - Godsuki, heavy weight title of Gozilla now won by Paul - For now!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I am so glad all you guys enjoyed yourselves...maybe with the weather getting a bit better the little white string bikini might make an appearance;)

It was great to see how many turned out, but its a shame I didnt bring the sunny and whooped your bums!!!! just kidding!!! Next time eh:D

It was also nice to put faces to names...John, you still have way too much time on your hands, but I loved the red pants!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Banzaiiiiiiiii

Yes, thanks Lisa for organising a good day out for all.
Best skyline day so far, bit like a continuation of the forum but not virtual this time. Dirk, Paul and John really do make a comedy triple. When they get together, anything can happen.
You have not posted your times guys :(
We all had to pick our fastest run so my 0-60 & 0-100 won't be in mag as they were not done in the same run.
I was well chuffed with my runs as I fluffed my practice goes.
0-60 4.11 seconds
0-100 10.61 seconds
1/4 mile 12.86 @ 111mph
All run at 1.1 bar std cams and turbos(steel inners). Dodgy clutch and sh*t boost controller to be fixed later this week :)
Dave

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
tigger said:
...maybe with the weather getting a bit better the little white string bikini might make an appearance;)
Time to start bringing a drool bucket to the meets then.

If it's too hot and you come dressed like that, i think a few people will pass out through over heating :D

Daz

PS Glad it all went well, look forward to seeing all the snaps and reading the feature. Just hope banzai do it justice

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GODZILLA

Arhhhhhh arhhhhhhhhhhh ...Says Godzilla as he beats hiz cheast............

Till we meet again Godzuki....................heh heh.......:D

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
HOW FAST THEN

COME ON EVERYONE WHAT TIMES DID YOU ALL DO

PAUL YOU FIRST

KEITH

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
yes

i take it on the chin.

Have to speak to gary and get my bribe money back, i told him - ' make sure he only boosts to 0.9 bar'.

My b*llocks are still big, just suffered a small puncture today thats all;) :D

Paul I really think you should tell everyone what colour your front bumper is and who's fast car it come from, may help everyone understand why you car went so well today

:smokin:

Dirk

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Credit given young man

So that's why I was only boosting .6 bar...............:eek:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
PAUL MY CAMS

PAUL FOR £50 I WILL LET YOU LOOK AT THEM
FOR £200 I WILL LET YOU SEE HOW ROD HAS TIMED THEM
FOR ALL THAT TORQUE :D :smokin:

KEITH

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hah hah

Keith .

I heard rumours , you lot up north were expensive but...........

Me times were 12.26 for 1/4 and 3.96 for 0-60.

I was happy with them but I think the car can do better . If only my right leg was a bit longer....................;)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Come 'ere and I'll show ya..........

Keith me old fruit .What are you like ...........:rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
times

I cant remember my 1/4 mile but 0-60 in 4.05 secs!

sooooo close:rolleyes:

Gary did really well, hopefully he will post the GTS results up here as well, he beat a few GTR's!..............

:smokin:

Dirk forever miserable Diggler

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Especially a conspicuous silver one

with girlie pipes,evo contact adhesive,freezing spray on intercooler,etc. ,by its absence ..........

1 - 20 of 82 Posts