1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
You've got my vote Jamie. That's a mean machine you've got there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Ive been in that Green 350z, owner lives in Dorset, i bought my 350z off him that he done up. Its quite a beast, the brakes on it are another level. It was slippy when he took me out though so he couldnt turn the nitrous on :( albeit a fantastic trip though.

·
Premium Member
13,356 Posts
Sorry to seem like I'm going against the grain here but I voted for Tim Barks silhouette 33. It really is on another level.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Don't apologise mate. Some cracking cars there. Reason I went for Jamie's is it's pretty much the perfect street spec R35 imo and where I want my own car to be in a few years (or sooner if I win the lottery!)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
With such a high Skyline/GT-R content I'd imagine it's in danger of splitting the votes of the people that like them too much.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Don't apologise mate. Some cracking cars there. Reason I went for Jamie's is it's pretty much the perfect street spec R35 imo and where I want my own car to be in a few years (or sooner if I win the lottery!)
I was thinking the same. A lot of very nice cars there but Jamie's got my vote as it looks sweeeeeeet, is a monster and is used A LOT. Just check out how he drove it to Spain and back to surprise the misses. Absolutely awesome and a good way to prove how good the build is :bowdown1:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Voted all the r35's.

Have to say, as I've only seen Jamies in photos, if I had to chose one it would be Marks, its a work of art his car, inside and out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts