GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im happy to see the bee-r gtr win banzai car of the year 2006. To all the people that voted i say thanks . 2nd was TDI's nsx,,and 3rd was Neils r34. Big thaks to banzai , you are top boys...cheers.
Once again thaks for votes . This is just the start for the bee-r soon to become the super bee with more bhp. Cheers to you all. Im well happy.
:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Is that your DAD's ?:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
Cokey

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I've totally lost all respect for that car.
Too many other GTR's out there much more worthy of the title.(and with owners that deserve the respect), rather than some immature troll.
I wouldnt want it if you were giving it away.:blahblah: :blahblah:

·
6,821 Posts
Saladfingers, before you get eaten up by sharks, wich in that case might not be your fault, I suggest you clear up a bit the situation.
..saladfingers lives offolly is dead..
are you offolly, are you his brother, his boyfriend, his mate? and do you own now the Bee-R or what do you own?

The name offolly lets some people take out their 50kg hammer from the cave . .

By the way I like the Bee-R kit, not a fan of the one you mention, but that has nothing to do with the story around it . . .:)

·
Banned
146 Posts
Give the guy a break! whether he is ofolly, dean, his cousin, pet, neighbour... who cares!!

He does make a good contributor to the forum, we need all sorts of characters, we cant all be like a corporate or a toff with a stiff upper lip!

Relax and take it easy!!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you all need to chillout.. my god ya like a pack of dog..just be cool . every time i post something about the car it all kicks off. its getting borning now.. please.. for all the people that like the car the post are for them.and thaks for the emails.. cheers and thanks..:)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Your car has won the:

Banzai year of the year 2006

Come on,i think you need to go to school again:lamer:

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
whats thats got to do with anything . ? i dont get ya.. is the winner of banzai car of the year better for you mate..Some people just can,t resist to pick holes ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sad.mmmmmmmmmmmm life comes to mind. and underestimated slingshotting of threads. hi hitler...lol

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've totally lost all respect for that car.
Too many other GTR's out there much more worthy of the title.(and with owners that deserve the respect), rather than some immature troll.
I wouldnt want it if you were giving it away.:blahblah: :blahblah:
And that would never happen....lol. And thanks for your kind words. Witch means jack to me. lol. respect comes with respect. It was the readers vote and it was the winner. And im not the sort of man who calls people names over my pc . if anyone immature it you mate. give it any.lol. yeah why would i want to do that the car the nuts i love it. And also love the other gtr's out there. have a good day. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
whats thats got to do with anything . ? i dont get ya.. is the winner of banzai car of the year better for you mate..Some people just can,t resist to pick holes ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sad.mmmmmmmmmmmm life comes to mind. and underestimated slingshotting of threads. hi hitler...lol
That has something to do with how important is it for you,to post up your "dick".

Read what you write,and think about it,if you would do this,you would never post up things like "Hi Hitler",thats just stupid,and fits to what people think over you 100%.

Cheers
Alex

Ps: The Bee-R is a perfect car,looks amazing and is truly a "car of the year",but the titel belongs to the car,not to you.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.