GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mag is available to buy and has the feature for the day that Tigger arranged, plus the 200sx top speed day.

Thought you guys might like to know.

Also, Fast Car is out with a 3 page feature on Bolney.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
905 Posts
There is a terrible sheddy looking R34 in Jap Performance car this month, gross colour too.............:p (JOKING)

THAT IS A VERY BIGGGGG TURBO, you could live in there...:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Somewhere in Derby sells it.
.....Way to go, Banzai marketing department.........
:rolleyes:

....after trying most newsagents in a 20 mile radius, I might just have to wait for someone to scan the issue for me.....

Has Banzai become some kind of underground subversive magazine?
Do I have to get it delivered in a plain brown wrapper now?
It seems harder to get hold of than an R34 Nur-spec......:D

Hi Dave BTW.....

Take care all,

Jon.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Messing with the pics

Is it me or does it look like they have made mini-me smaller & j-lowe bigger:D

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Yes, some of us look small as the pics are two diffrent sizes:mad:
The wording is not bad (bit exaggerated but you get used to that). I like the 'Little but larger-than-life Paul D' comment. Did you get them to write that Dirk:D

·
Registered
298 Posts
FREE MAGAZINE

I have the same trouble finding Banzai with it's 15 pages of features and 80 pages of ads!

Would anyone be interested here in a BRAND NEW japanese performance car magazine that will cost you all the sum total of a 2nd class stamp?

I know of one starting soon as this is not a wind-up.

Email me if you're interested and I'll send ya'll the details.

[email protected] :) Good innit

·
Registered
961 Posts
my local wh smiths has banzi by the buckets
if you want one let me know !

dirk thought your car was fast !
paul kick your ass!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Dirk, whats all this about your car being standard? If so then thats some pretty impressive times! I thought you had a hard pipe kit and a boost control or something along those lines?

Rob

P.S. You should have told them that a standard skyline is more like 330bhp not 280 and cleared that myth up!!!!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Bonzai Tree

No Dave, the larger than life comment was not of my doing although I am in the middle of writing the editor a letter congratulating him on such a fantastis and accurate comment.

Vennuth, two words - Insurance people.

Also, another two words - nosey buggers.:p

Well, now that everyone has had a chance to buy this magazine and see the beautiful Bayside rocket and the midget in full swing ( managed to get into a magazine without a big single sucker Gren San:D ) what an excellent job Banzai did of the photos, times and best of all the little write up. No bollocks or spin and they also mentioned that the cars which were there did not fully represent the Skyline world so thats good as well. Cant believe that after all the bullsh*t before the day about whether we should or not was all a waste of time as Banzai have done a brillant job of the whole day and accurately captured the fun of the day in the mag which is good really. No hyped up bullshit. Well done Banzai and Tigs.:)

Ps. for everyones information, Paul is actually standing up in his photo and not kneeling as it would suggest......

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Dirk, one last question, what the hell is all that Kleer freight stickering on your 34 at that top speed shootout day? It looks like a washing machine! I know its a good way to advertise but not on a skyline!!! Please tell me you've took it off now...

Rob

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Yeah article is really good. Thought I'd let you have a bit of the Blue glory Dirk by keeping away ;) .

Nice pics as well which is of course important :D .

280bhp as quoted by Nissan :rolleyes: .

Roll on the next one.

glen

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Yeah the big power one will be very interesting. Do you think Gary (714 bhp man) will run his 33? It would be nice to see 10 sub 4 to 60mph skylines run on one day! It needs a better venue next time, more runway, less planes and a coffee machine that works :)

Rob

Edited: BASTARD TYPOS!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts