GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
mov

will have to try at home with the laptop tonight, still at work now, I think I have quicktime, if not, anyone know where to get it from and I will look at this again later for details

Cheers

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:smokin:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
On a car that's done 90,000+ miles it needs a lot of TLC.

I'm at the next Dyno Day and hope to make it to a track this year. Work tends to get in the way of fun at the moment. :(

·
Registered
805 Posts
Movies

Alan,

Nice movies matey, needed to be in Quicktime too :)

You after me job then ?, as semi, unofficial, part time, GTR Register videoer type person ? :D

RonS

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
vids

well done Alan and Durzel.

Settles the arguement I see, my race with John, Did I launch before the drop? I think not.

Theres Anglers and theres Danglers:p ;)

As Michael Jackson once said ' HEIE HEIE, WOOW!

Dirk The b*llocks ae back Diggler:smokin:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Low Rider

Paul,

Just checked............. Ground clearance = 100mm.

Damn, I was hoping to get below three figures. Guess I'll have to think of something else.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Video added

Added StuMc's GTaRt tuned R33 GTS-t Banzai run to the files on Durzel's site (in .WMV format) http://gtr.durzel.com/Banzai

Gary (GTaRt) in the pilot seat, using a rolling start, as trying a static launch just resulted in a lot of wheel spin. But with wider/gripper tyres at the rear it should be able to get all the power down and drop the 1/4 mile times by a second or more !!, but great times nonetheless, bet it gave a GTR or two a fright :), well done Stu and Gary....

0 - 60: 5.2 secs
0 - 100: 12.1 secs
1/4 mile: 13.8 secs @ 107 mph

RonS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts