GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My Skyline is up for sale for definate this time! :D

I've just left it around for months and months on end and just can't be arsed with it any more.

Needs someone to look after it and use it more often than I did.

Needs some work I expect as there is smoke coming from the catch tank from time to time and needs a damn good run to show it whats it's missing!!! :D

Here's a rundown on the spec:

FIELD Bodykit, comprising of front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and high level rear spoiler.

HKS EVC Boost controller.

GReddy fuel rail (inc. uprated injectors).

Kakimoto Racing Rocket Dancer Striker full exhaust system.

ARC oil catch tank.

NISMO G-MAX Multi-plate clutch.

HKS 2530 Turbine kit with steel internals.

Polished engine bay.

Tein fully adjustable coilover suspension.

Sony CDX-C6400X CD head unit and Sony MDX-60 Minidisc changer.

HKS Racing Suction Induction kit.

HKS hard pipe kit.

5 Tomei gauges (3 passenger dash mounted and 2 driver A-pillar mounted).

Mine's VX-ROM ECU.

HKS ver.1 Turbo Timer (not connected).

NISMO Intercooler.

NISMO LM GT-1 18" wheels.

Rebuilt gearbox 4 months ago at RK Tuning. (Used 3 times since!).

Gargage Defend Carbon Fibre cooling panel.

Clifford Concept 300 total enclosure alarm.

It might also have uprated cams but I am unsure of spec.

I'm up for sensible offers on this car.

Hopefully someone who can give it the attention it deserves will buy it.

I've got more pictures if anybody wants to see them.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Seen the car in the flesh and its awsome and sound the danglies too. good luck with the sale nick.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No thanks mate. Just want the cash. Not wanting that much more for this bearing mind it might need a bit of work.

Thanks for the kind comments ma1lik!!!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
this cars a gem, seen it in the flesh! Your just giving it away practically mate...

such a shame. Thought you had big plans for her?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
This is way too cheap....If i am not mistaken this was imported by Newera and it has a an N1 engine which is worth a lot. If you still want to sell it for this price some1 get your wad out and get yourself a bargain....

Seriously mate, would re-consider or at least sell it for what its worth which is a lot more than what an r32 would sell for with half the spec. I wish you were selling this 1 month ago when i was looking and i would have paid a lot more than this

gez

ps, arc catch tanks tend to throw out a bit of steam and also spew a lot of crap out of the top. Not the ebst on the market

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Faz: Cheers mate, but I've moved onto an Evo VIII now, I was getting a bit bored with the GTR and just left it hanging around getting tired. Needs looking after and having a little bit of money spending on it. The plans I had for the GTR will now be focused on the Evo.

Gez: You are right Gez, you're either a big enthusiast off the market or you're a bit sad!! :D Haha. The engine was replaced about 18 months ago as a con rod "popped out". I'm just after getting rid of it now as it's just sitting around gathering cobwebs. It will be an excellent bargain for whoever wants it. Just want the money to spend on the Evo now! :D

Mad: £9,995 is the bottom price. I don't see the point of putting a higher price.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts