GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd see if anyone fancies a bargain. 1999 S plate R34 Skyline GT, it's a 2500cc non turbo'd tiptronic car in yellow. 65k KMS, all registered, taxed & mot'd.
General condition is good, it's had some paint but overall it's straight & tidy. Drives well and no mechanical problems, just had a decent service.
He's looking for £4250 which should be one of the cheapest available and he's looking for a quick sale. Before anyone points out that i am trade this car belongs to one of my best mates, Steve, and it's registered to him at his address and you are more than welcome to check this out. You can reach him on 07790 643967 and he's available until around 9-30pm every night.
Good points.......standard car / recently imported so no rust / nice colour / good condition.
Bad points.........had some paint / no stereo / some slight colour difference if being picky.
Dave.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has around 10 months MOT and possibly a warranted mileage certificate, it would be much easier and quicker to call Steve directly. This is his car and is only priced low not due to problems with the car but financial reasons. That said please don't take the p**s out of him and offer him less :chairshot
Dave.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No takers?? I thought this was a bargain :D If someone can pay and collect before Xmas he'll take a straight £4k for it........that's got to be worth a look!!
Dave.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a lot of the non turbos were 4WD. Is this one 4WD? Or is it 2WD? I think only the non turbo manuals came out as 4WD though
I'm not sure is the honest answer, i'll say it's just a RWD just to be on the safe side but i'll let you know if i'm wrong.
If anyone wants any pics let me know and i'll sort some out :thumbsup:
Dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.