GTR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2000 R34 GT-R
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
True, fair point. Maybe I'll end up keeping it then. I will definitely post vids of the car, including that!

Look forward to seeing those drives!

I found out that recently a black Nismo cluster sold for $4k! I'm tempted, but then I don't think I'll ever find another one. Best hold on to it? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2000 R34 GT-R
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Mine's parts came in earlier than expected:

I also scored two sets of Willans Nismo harnesses from back in the day. These are the mid-logos from late 90's-early 00's. Very rare and found on Yahoo Japan. The most recent new logo harnesses were discontinued in 2016 and cost even more than the ones I have, when they come up for sale that is.

'til later.

·
Registered
2000 R34 GT-R
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Hey all, back with another post about parts. I got the last VSpec front lip that Terra Firma right when it went to Heritage Program, aka discontinued outside of Japan. It is now double what I paid for it. Yikes.
goVjAhV.jpg?1

The CW Collective diffuser I placed an order for in December finally showed up last week. This thing is nice. Can't wait to mount it on the car.
zGU07D1.jpg?1

Put a deposit down on an R35 brake set and a Supertec conversion. Gonna be awesome. Also have a Nismo intake plenum arriving from RHDJapan sometime this month. My wallet hates me and probably won't speak to me for years now.

·
Registered
2000 R34 GT-R
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Exactly, period correct is nice. The lip on mine is...done. So definitely need it for this bumper. Yeah the carbon one is crazy expensive, but I'll still be buying one 😝😝

·
Registered
2000 R34 GT-R
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
A few more items have showed up recently, brand new kouki headlights. Trying to prepare before these get discontinued. Basically that's the name of the game for anyone outside Japan now:

I eluded to a Nismo plenum arriving a couple posts ago. Well, here she is:

Next up is a Nismo oil cooler kit. Will probably be buying that next month. Half of the R35 brakes paid for, but I'll wait to post pics 'til I get the whole shebang.

'til later.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts