GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

As some of you may know back in February of this year I was interested in how many of us where on Facebook to set up meets and hoons away from the public domain, so I set up a little community called Battalion30five.

I'm pleased to say things have really moved forward in terms of support from members/owner's around the world, race drivers in the GT Series and Blancpain as well as tuners (even NISMO has given us the nod) and styling houses.

It's a great source of information to compliment what you see on GTROC and it would be great to have on board as a fellow owner.

We are now at 780 members and if you would like to join us please search for Max Gt-r and send him a friend request or a message to join....

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Hmmmm, I am always suspicious of these type of request and do get bombarded with "Battalion 35" stuff..............................

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm, I am always suspicious of these type of request and do get bombarded with "Battalion 35" stuff..............................
LOL Steve it's just an invite mate

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Great use of facebook.. Also whats posted ther stays on there.
As its all set on private setting. Good for Videos that are risky.

Goldie

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
How do I get my request to join accepted?

I'm in, thanks

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Lol too true.

It's nice seeing how other countries do it. Some of the American creations are insane.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmm, is this what you were telling me about stu ?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All memberships should be approved, msg me direct if it hasn't come through!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts