1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TUESDAY EVENING 22nd JULY BATTALION CRUISE

Hi All

As some of you know there a pistonheads meet at Redhill Aerodrome, google maps

It would be great for a few of us together, maybe a meet up somewhere first to get pictures hopefully while the sun is still shinning :) and then get some good cruise footage as we roll down to meet up with the ph crew.

Here's a little taster for those that haven't been before...

Midnight run...

Simply add your name to this list if fancy a blast, my mobile is 07739 417 164 and if you're not familiar with the Battalion, take a look here

Once I get an idea of numbers i'll post up a suitable meet point, hope to see you soon

Max

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Er, on the very first post on that thread:

" If the username is not on the list, you're not coming in. What I'm trying to discourage is cross-posting to other forums I'm afraid. It still happens! There were numerous people arriving who when asked what number on the list they are replied with "What list?!" OR "My mates inside & he said to come down!"

So no more "My mate with xxxxxxx is inside & said to come down" folks (The cross posting coming into play there). If you do want to bring someone else along in another car, please message me."

So you'd better clear it with Umair before inviting all and sundry or everyone should just add themselves on his thread.
Blimey just checked and there are 166 cars on the list already!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Er, on the very first post on that thread:

" If the username is not on the list, you're not coming in. What I'm trying to discourage is cross-posting to other forums I'm afraid. It still happens! There were numerous people arriving who when asked what number on the list they are replied with "What list?!" OR "My mates inside & he said to come down!"

So no more "My mate with xxxxxxx is inside & said to come down" folks (The cross posting coming into play there). If you do want to bring someone else along in another car, please message me."

So you'd better clear it with Umair before inviting all and sundry or everyone should just add themselves on his thread.
Blimey just checked and there are 166 cars on the list already!
Everything is under control David ;)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Buzz, once I get back to work I'll know if I can get free beforehand for this ; ) I'll defo be at the main meet though. The new venue really is pukka. Last two have been well attended with a great variety of motor. Oh and the odd helicopter flying around lol.

Umair certainly knows how to organise a great meet :bowdown1:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just to confirm again we have VIP parking at the PH meet...., nothing like arriving in style he he

So attending we have

Goldie
Shaun
Alloy
Matt
Matt
Simon
Saucy

COME ON LADS JUMP IN :wavey:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Plan will be to meet at Brandshatch for photo's at 6.30/7pm then get some photos and roll over to Redhill.

My number 07739 417 164

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are we meeting inside the circuit? I'll be there about 6:30-6:45. I'll call you if there is any problem.
Hi Matt

Yes go through the gates up to the café and you'll see us there :wavey:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts