GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys great GT-R community growing on FB.

Feel free to join, it's closed to the public so you post in hoons and video.

You'll need to search in groups to find it, or use the tags Nissan R35 GT-R, Nissan GT-R

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does battalion mean 'R'? Lol
battalion
b***601;***712;tal***618;***601;n/
noun
a large body of troops ready for battle, especially an infantry unit forming part of a brigade.
synonyms: unit, regiment, brigade, force, garrison, division, squadron, squad, company, section, detachment, contingent, legion, corps, troop, group; More

:D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like it :smokin:

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
So come on when is it due?
I can have a Recaro interior early March or a Premium late June.

To be honest I don't really care as there are advantages with each, so I've gone for the Recaro which will make a change as the MY10 and MY11 I had both came with the premium interior.

So should have it in about three weeks or so...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can have a Recaro interior early March or a Premium late June.

To be honest I don't really care as there are advantages with each, so I've gone for the Recaro which will make a change as the MY10 and MY11 I had both came with the premium interior.

So should have it in about three weeks or so...
I know the 32 has been a great project, but how long has it been between the 35's ha ha, all you need now is a 33 and 34 and it'll nearly be a full house.

Brilliant mate I'm excited for you, what colours did you go for?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I know the 32 has been a great project, but how long has it been between the 35's ha ha, all you need now is a 33 and 34 and it'll nearly be a full house.

Brilliant mate I'm excited for you, what colours did you go for?
I've gone for the new metallic red with the gold flake, with the old Recaro black trim.
The posh interiors (beige and red) look a bit suspect to me, increase the waiting time and cost...... £3,500!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've gone for the new metallic red with the gold flake, with the old Recaro black trim.
The posh interiors (beige and red) look a bit suspect to me, increase the waiting time and cost...... £3,500!
Sounds perfect :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I'm in... :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quick update!

90+ members in 48 hours so it's coming along nicely, equally the purpose of the group is not to detract from here but merely compliment our passion for all things GT-R.

We've attracted some great names like AMS amongst other leading tuners/mappers, GTR Life and GTR projects alongside the usual suspects from here and across the pond.

There's lots of interesting stuff and development work going so fell free to join and introduce yourself as well as inviting your friends.

TO JOIN

There has been a little confusion over this process so here's a simple guide....

1. Search Battalion30five
2. Like the landing page (this registers you and also helps vet members)
3. Max GT-R will contact you with the membership
4. Check your group notifications on FB
5. Introduce yourself and post in

It's a closed group so it's out of the public domain but you do have the ability to invite other R35 owner's (friends) without any hang ups from admin.

Come and join the party :squintdan

1 - 20 of 65 Posts