GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to these forums so not quite sure if this is in the right section :), anyways just bought a nissan skyline r33 gtr a couple of weeks ago and noticed that battery had been leaking all over the boot, ive taken it out and gave it all a good clean, ive also made the neutral/earth cable slightly longer as the orginal was way to tight.

i left the battery to a side for a few days as i wasn't going to be driving it in this weather and noticed it was still leaking, the battery that was in it is a (Moura silver alloy 12v 380cca 157+), ive been shopping around a few places and they said it was too small for the car, anyone got any adivce on which battery i should be using i'm sure the one i have is the wrong one.

Many Thanks Ash

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
wlecome to the forum.

R33 battery size/power is a common concern for "new owners", but a well known weakness. As many users will no doubt suggest, search the forum and you'll see lots of suggestions, such as changing lead ends and getting a different batters (but similar physical size), getting normal Micra battery (that's what the standard is, basically or get an upgraded power battery for the Micra).

Either way, invest in a jump start charger unit!!;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts