GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my beloved car if the price is right.

Baby arriving soon to swallow my cash so ....

Bayside Blue Nissan Skyline GTR Vspec.
1999 'T' (June)
Full middlehurst Service History (just had 'C' service 2 weeks ago.
New tyres and brake pads all round.
3 months UK warranty remaining
Totally standard UK car with leather MFD2 etc etc
Tracker fitted.

Offers?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After the massive response to this 'Oh so in Demand' car, I guess I'm gonna keep it and do some trick bits to it after all.

Who know, when/if the values start climbing and people can't get hold of them for love nor money I might be happy in retrospect.:)

Thanks for all the wise words, Paul, Glen and Ged.

Guess you better sort me some wheels out then Glen me old'.

Jim

·
Registered
326 Posts
want you want is more power, just spend the money you were going to spend on a new car on the R34, then it will be like having a new car, only a really really quick one

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:)

Thanks Simon, it is the only car I wanted for the last 3 years so I wasn't going to replace it anyway, just put it on the shelf until I find a job closer to home so I could enjoy it.

As it turns out, I'm gonna just put it in dry dock to play with some upgrades. Saves having to look for another one in a year or so doesn't it? It wasn't easy finding this mint one nevermind now that they are all sold.

Let us know when/wot you end up with too, I am looking forward to seeing that beast for sure!!!

Have you though about personally importing an N1 or something from Japan? Might be the way to go?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Jim,

looking at all posibilities, just getting around too buying my own car, been too busy getting all the clients sorted:mad: I will be looking properly near the end of the week. After reading about everyone elses expoloits, I too am looking forward seeing the beast.

its time to have fun with yours

:D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice one, it's a beautiful day, might go and clean it!!!.......if the wife doesn't get me doing the flippin' garderning!!!:)

Good luck, cheers Dave too!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol.
I am set up on my own but the customers are always up bleedin' north if I want to make any money....

Anyone else know of any engineering firms that require a designer in the Midlands?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Jim Jim Jim...

And there was me gonna offer you £36999 For it... :D

Glad to see you are keeping it... If you cant afford the juice to take it out i will do that for ya... :p

We really need to get our heads together and form a company... Some of you guys must have some wicked ideas that Me and Jim can make loads of cash on... Pimpin sounds good...

I cant wait to see the car with new wheelz on...

MORE SPEED MORE SPEED!!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Zx spectrum,

You are right, pimping, just let the girls do all the work, and rake in the cash, have a chain of brothels, with the girls dealing hard drugs on the side, easy money, have all the judges and top police officers as clients, so you never have any trouble.:D You just splash some cash on the skyline, have a fleet of road rockets.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sounds like a plan.. and fun... I wonder if i could get a skyline to outrun a police helicopter like on Gone in 60 seconds...

Ill have to change the seats to fit my Fat A$$ in though...

NOS... Yeah baby...

BTW Does anyone know how easy it is to fit a good set of golf clubs in a boot of a Supra MKIV?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Police Helicopters are slow, top out at 120mph, get a straight road you can lose them, I have a mate who is a copper, says they get out run all the time:D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Yeah but thats from Scumbags in Nicked cars who do not give a Sh1t... Its hard to out run the coppers when they have your numberplate and address...:(

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I could just get one of those lcd ones that detect speed cameras and switch off... :D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I now declare we have HIJACKED This thread... :D

Hehehe...

Going to bed... Or Pimpin... Whatever....? :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts