GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seen it a couple of times during the last week along Great West Road and Syon lane, i was with my brother is a silver r33 gtr.

Amar

·
Registered
180 Posts
that would be my mates r34 in bayside blue. i drive a r33 gtr in midnight purple.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Tariq,

yes i have seen you mate coming down thornbury road a couple of time in the morning while on my way to work, i have been in a classic blue scooby (waiting for the 32 to be completed).

looking good.

Mo,

you got the car back yet? lol

Shakman83,

havent seen your 33 but your mates 34 looked very clean as expected! lol is it a GTR?

Amar

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hello Tariq,

yes i have seen you mate coming down thornbury road a couple of time in the morning while on my way to work, i have been in a classic blue scooby (waiting for the 32 to be completed).

looking good.

Mo,

you got the car back yet? lol

Shakman83,

havent seen your 33 but your mates 34 looked very clean as expected! lol is it a GTR?

Amar

Hey Amar,

my mates car is a GTR. My car has been off road for about 6 months but finally got it back on the road last month due to an accident. It a midnight purple GTR vspec. Keep a lookout. lol.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I thought it was only my 33, Alkesh's 33 and Roy's 32 that lived in Isleworth, then I saw Mo's 34 at Rob's (TRracing) and now it seem's more are popping up, we'll soon have enough GTR's in Isleworth to start up ISLEWORTH GTR's CLUB, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts