GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Team,

Pleased to secure a 4.5 b Bayside Blue Vspec II a few weeks ago at auction via the top team at Torque GT.

I was pretty set on a Vspec II in BB, a few came up but were super low km's with a starting bid to match. My car came up with a usable 80k odd km's so it brought the hammer price down a little (not that much!).

I imported a DC5 via Torque GT 10 years ago, had 2 x UK DC2's, an Accord Type R and a SLK55 AMG so this is my first step in to turbo. I have a Chimaera 450 along side a daily and will be a stablemate to the R34.

Any preventative maintenance advice appreciated - will know more when at the dock and we can take a closer look.

Due Oct/Nov, I'll be updating the thread as I go. In the meantime, here's some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks all.

Trying to source Nismo side sills and rear spats if anyone knows of any going spare!

Treats confirmed as follows:

Impul Titanium Exhaust
Titanium Down Pipe
Sports Cat
Nismo Rear Lights
Nismo Air Intake
Nismo Brake Hoses
Nismo Oil Cap
Nismo Radiator Cap
Nismo Speedo

Few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The car is nearly ready for collection. The Nismo spats/skirts are now fitted and painted. Tein coilovers also now fitted.

Fear the factory wheels are lost in the arches, especially at the rear.

Future plans are wheels, carbon blade to swap out the aluminum item, Tomei Ti rear box and mapping for UK fuel. I've taken a day off just to clean her.

Thanks again to Darren and the team at Torque GT :clap: Collecting in a couple of weeks.

ETA: Thanks to Gio for supplying the Nismo spats hassle free.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts