GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Frinton

Sorry Matt popped up to see me brother in law on the spur of the moment and was getting something to eat. Damn didn't know you were that close. Did your brother 'toot' his horn as I pulled away as I remember a car with about 3 young lads in it.

glen

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glen, i have one of the flats above Harwoods, you drove past it to get to the Pizza place...

my brother was out with his girlfriend... i think he was walking... does your brother in law live in Frinton? DanOh is about 3 mins down the road too... :D

oh.. BTW they liked the car!!! a lot! :)

if you come down this way again... drop me a pm... :)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
That figures ... wifey reported seeing a (and these are the actual words) "Big blue skyliney thing with a black bonnet making lots of noise" while she was grabbing some shopping on a quick trip out of work...

Matt, I bet Glen preplanned it, just enough time to be seen by someone that we'd know but not enough time to associate with us low lifes on a more social level :D I think he did it on purpose :p ;)

Shame on you Glen .. coming down here and not saying a word to either of us ... tut tut :D :p

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Matt/Dan

Just read the last post.

To be honest mate it was personal issues I was up their for and it wasn't really the time and place to have a meet.

If it was a social run/day out I'd have definetly given you guys a PM :) .

See Ya.

glen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts