which wheels 19"

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys upgrading my wheels on my r33 v spec gtr

which ones you think look better, i cant decide between the 2.

my car is midnight purple.

pics would be awesome

·
Registered
779 Posts
Im an LM tart and they look the nuts on pretty much any car. Scream class and tuffness, would suit your 33 down to the ground.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow thats a hard choice mate. My personal 2 favs! Instead of "other" you shoulda put Both :p

I think id end up choosing LMGT4s tho. Keep the Nissan and Nismo together.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Yeah, tough choice. Both look good. Although on one hand, cleaning those BBMs is going to be a b*tch. But, the BBS do add a sense of class to the car, while the LMGT4s are more subtle sporty (being forged and made by Rays, they are up to the task). One point I've noticed on the LMGT4s is however - if you go for 19 inch size, the spokes are straight - ie not dished as they are in the 17 and 18 inch sizes. If that matters to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^^
looks awesome! such a hard choice.

anyone have any more pics of r33 with 19 bbs?

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
hard choice, nevertheless I reckon Nismo ones suit the car slightly better, however on cars which are lowered the BBS ones look better... so 50/50 mate..

·
Registered
425 Posts
BBS lm's if it's an r33

LMGT4's if it's an r34

Although the bronze LMGT4's do look nice on the one above! Hard decision but I don't think you can go wrong either way.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I Love bbs LM's. But now when i have my own bbs, i would suggest lmgt to be different, cause there is lot setups with bbs.. maybe is with lmgt too but i havent seen so many. Or like matty said, TE37 would be best :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts