GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBS RGII 17" * 9J with an offset of ET20 recently refurbished with a heavy pearl black finish, polished outer and flush fit valves. Fit an R32/R33 GTR very nicely :)

They have very new Dunlop SP Sport 9000 255/40/17 Y rated tyres with 8mm tread over all but the very right hand edge which has 6mm still.

I have no idea what they are worth and apologies for the pictures, they do them no justice at all.

£600 sound fair as there is at least £400 of tyres there alone?? Obviously collection or meet up the preference.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sean, I was just looking for some as these really do not do the wheels justice at all. These were taken just after refurb... They have a few small chunks out of the them that can be seen in the pictures that were not possible to polish out but they look fantastic IMHO.

·
Registered
415 Posts
a refurb in black is exactly what i am planning for my set of bbs:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I am sure these will go straight but failing that, if I don't cause any horrendous damage when I go to the Ring (talking it up or what?:) ) I'll contact you about these on my return.
Good luck with the sale in any event

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do you have a dimension to clear calipers as i notice you dont have the larger brembos fitted...

Preferably a measurement from the disk surface to the spokes of the wheel.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that these fitted on CharlieM's Brembo fitted R33 GTR with no problems at all as he borrowed them for a week or so. Unfortunatly, I have no Skyline now to measure them with..

Stuart, will keep you posted mate.

·
Registered
255 Posts
PM'd'd...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts