Mines down pipe
Decat
His hipermax 4 coilovers
Remap

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey guys how's things been a while since I've updated this been picking up a few bits for it along the way first off I picked up a carcoon for it one of the best purchases I made for the car. Then Christmas came and Santa brought me a greddy profec oled boost controller will be getting that fitted when it's getting mapped start of april also got a brand new 99 momo monte corse wheel my favourite wheel so I'm delighted with that

Also picked up a hks fcon gold pro 3.1 for like 300 quid so it will suit just fine for what I'm doing for now looking for a r32/33 gtr harness for it if anyone knows of any!

I've also put in quite a big order to the Japan for

Hks hypermax 4 gt coilovers
Reimax equal legnth down pipe
Decat
Smoked indicators
Nismo wheel nuts
Nismo brake lines
Cusco bmcs
And also just got some advan ad08r

Just waiting on the coilovers downpipe and few other bits to come so I can fit the lot :)

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hey folks quite a while since I posted on here, well got my reimax downpipe his coilovers and decat all fitted, also got a link plug in ECU and got the car remapped making a solid 380bhp at 1 bar of boost, bare in mind we only have shitty 95 in Ireland ***x1f623;

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Shortly after I decided to upgrade the brakes so I bought some dba discs and project mu hc+ pads, these with the nismo braided lines and the rbf600 have made a big difference over standard. Will eventually be looking into a bigger upgrade though! Also had a brand new momo lying around think it's a Monte Carlo my favourite model so got a works be short hub and snap off boss for this. Another upgrade that's changed the whole driving experience of the car!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Following on from my last post so I removed the boost restrictor and got the car remapped on a link g4+ plug in car made 375 bhp at 1 bar. Car was still on standard turbos had a reimax downpipe, decat and blitz nur spec rx exhaust.

Shortly after that the oem clutch let go ? so ordered a nismo super coppermix competition clutch( very nice clutch btw)
IMG_20180709_161218.jpg
IMG_20180713_213040.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Drove the car for about 3 months and then another disaster, an enthusiastic 3rd gear change later and bang ? so decided to buy a new gearbox because they were surprisingly reasonable to buy new, so the long wait for that to come from japan. Also picked myself up a black nismo cluster
IMG_20190429_141514.jpg
IMG_20181203_162557.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Not sure how I missed this! Lovely car and in the best colour! ? if you haven't changed turbo elbows yet, I can recommend the HPI elbows. I did mine recently (with Nismo R1 turbos) and found they were a lot bigger than my Fujitsubo front pipe, so I ordered an HPI front pipe too.

Love your wheels, I have white Rota Grids on mine atm, need a refurb and I always thought stay white, but your GTR looks so good in white / bronze... I blew my clutch and went super coppermix too, I have the Nismo big operating cylinder to go on at some point too. Bit of a pig to bleed the clutch on these though I've read!

Keep up the great work, always great to read fellow R33 builds. ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks very much man yeah just got a set of hpi elbows I think they're gonna be too big for my reimax downpipe though ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Got some -9 turbos and got them reconditioned by Midland turbo, top job they did. Just gathering the last few bits now before it goes for mapping again in a couple of weeks here's the list of bits I'm adding

-9 turbos with his actuators
Hpi turbo elbows
Link can lambda
Nzefi Bosch 1000ccinjectors
Walbro 450lpump
Nzefi iat sensor
r35 coils
Supertecr35 kit
Wiring specialties harness
Nz wiringcas unit
Supertec braided lines
sard fpr