GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone now something about a company called Fusion R? Fusion-R.com | Flash Intro Page I bought a carbon cooling panel on eBay for my R32GTR but never received any panel. I contacted them and it takes a long time before I received an answer and then they say the package was lost. They promised to send a new one and I wait maybe 2 weeks more and contact them again, then they answer that they waiting for the tracking number from DHL? Two days after that they email me the tracking number but now it was Interlink Express? But the tracking number doesn’t exist. Tried to email them again allot of times but they don’t answer me any more. It has gone 2 months since I paid the panel. So please be careful don’t buy anything from them use seriously companies instead.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Thats bad Peter. I'd forget about actually getting one now. Where are they?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats bad Peter. I'd forget about actually getting one now. Where are they?
Yes its bad I dont fall with this money but I have bought allot of things on ebay, forums tuning companys thru Internet and no one had ripped me off any money until now. You mean where they are located? really dont know because there is no address or phone number on their web site but the guy who emailed me called him self Garen maybe in UK but im not sure because have only met good guys like you in UK

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Peter!

EDIT: I found some contactdetails on their website:
Fusion R Motorsports Ltd
Unit 7 Brooks Lane
Brooks Lane Industrial
Middlewich, Cheshire
CW10OJG
Tel:01606837666
Fax:01606836444

/P

·
Registered
25,971 Posts
strange cos it doesnt say their location

and what tuner puts their MSN details on their website

very suspect

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had some dealings with this company through the club that I'm involved with.

They offered us some good discounts, wanted to sponsor a members car, send a free item as part of a raffle prize, etc, so decided to give them a call. As soon as the phone was answered you could just tell it was somebody's home number.

The supposed prize for our raffle never turned up so I pulled their details from our site.

Peter, I will PM you all the contact details I have.

·
Registered
281 Posts
yes, you need to go to the other side and search for fusion r, everyone over there has had problems with this guy trying to con people.......i'll do a search for the thread for you.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Pah, not the same chap who does the "real carbon interior bits"!!! OMG!!! Most people on there know about that, after I informed them of his doings!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm finding it hard to contact Fusion-R myself as they've been using a photo of my car to advertise the BNR32 cooling panel. Now I wouldn't normally mind but they didn't think about asking my persmission, they covered the picture with their own watermarks and the cooling panel on my car is a genuine Garage Defend cooling panel and the photo was taken for Newera as part of their group buy on this forum: Newera Garage Defend Cooling Panel group buy thread.

I've tried emailing Fusion-R to get them to remove the photo, I've tried contacting them via Ebay and I've notified Ebay about them using my photo without permission to falsely advertise parts. Nothing has worked out so far. So I might give them a call tomorrow on the phone number that Perra has found.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm finding it hard to contact Fusion-R myself as they've been using a photo of my car to advertise the BNR32 cooling panel. Now I wouldn't normally mind but they didn't think about asking my persmission, they covered the picture with their own watermarks and the cooling panel on my car is a genuine Garage Defend cooling panel and the photo was taken for Newera as part of their group buy on this forum: Newera Garage Defend Cooling Panel group buy thread.

I've tried emailing Fusion-R to get them to remove the photo, I've tried contacting them via Ebay and I've notified Ebay about them using my photo without permission to falsely advertise parts. Nothing has worked out so far. So I might give them a call tomorrow on the phone number that Perra has found.
I'll allso try to call him and see if hes answering. Give us some info tomorrow if you succed to talk to him. If you want you can remind him about the money he steal from me.;)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I bought a steering boss from them a few weeks ago and it arrived within a week. Looks like it's gone tits-up.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
i hate conmen!!! i graft my **** off everyday to make a decent, honest living and some T*AT sits in front of a PC blatantly ripping people off. and its because the bloody police dont do anything as its a civil matter and no-one these days wants the hassle of confronting the crooks tjhat they continue to get away with it.
well i am different.
cheshire is local for me... if those of you who have been ripped off wanna get together and pay this guy a visit, i would be only to glad to lend some help. a couple of guys that work for me will do almost anything for a small fee and they always get results.
let me know. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts