GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of those of you/us who are going, does anybody know the policy on slicks ?? I am being told No by one party and Yes by another !!"£$^&* I am sure I have seen slicks used there before and have just spent time and money getting sorted out for this event using slicks. Also, Peter E is correct and they are charging £20-00 for a passenger (hopefully for the day !!??) There is a 100dB noise limit and no fuel on sight !!! Strange for a dedicated motor event ing ground don't you think !!
See you all there next Friday.
Comment and clear policy for the day apriciated
Keep it on the Black Stuff
:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sorry!

Better state for the record guys that i am NOT able to attend next Friday, my apology for now confirming at this late stage....

With me being commited to the NSCC Championship this year i have to make that my first priority and make sure the car is in tip top condition also...

I wish everyone well for the day....:)

Regards

Stu

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Bedford.

Steve I am not attending but I did Bedford twice last year with the SIDC. Things may varie per car club and rules may have changed for 2002.

But the use of slicks was no problem what so ever and they did have fuel (SUL) for sale at the venue (used for there own Palmer Audi drive 7 different car days!). One other thing they were pretty hot on the noise restriction.

May help may not but I would actualy call Palmer Audi at Bedfiord Autodrome and ask direct.

..IS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts