GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
SIDC day

Cem I still haven't heard from Stef ,I have mailed him regarding me cancelling my place as the car won't be ready or if it is it won't be run in. If you speak to him can you mention it please.

As for everyone else get on board! its a Saturday what more could you want of a weekend? :D

..IS

·
Registered
327 Posts
Could you let me Know the Details on this One I am very intrested

Regards

Bruce

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Bruce here goes.......(From Scoobynet)

The SIDC driver development day season opener has been booked.
We are returning to the fabulous 3.7 mile GT circuit at Bedford Autodrome ( http://www.bedford-autodrome.co.uk ).
As always, the day will be run with an open pit lane, and as always there is no charge for spectators. Additional drivers are £25 (unless SIDC members) and passengers £5, both payable on the day.
The event will take place on SATURDAY MARCH 30TH, and cost just £130.
There will also be at least THREE instructors present offering FREE tuition to anyone who feels they need it.
The club's Track Support Unit should also be present (tbc).
As always, you can book online at http://shop.sidc.co.uk (4.5% surcharge) or send a cheque for £130 payable to SIDC to:
8 Brayers Mews, Rochford, Essex, SS4 1XF.
This event is certain to sell out fast, being the first event of the year. The final track calendar will be announced shortly.
See you there.

Stef.

·
Registered
298 Posts
30th March

I would like to come please. My first track day so be gentle with me.

Dave? Are you gonna make it?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Bedford

Guys,
I will try and make this one, as its not to far away from me, What times does battle commence?. Can I just turn up and watch?

PaulP.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
SPACES

CEM,
put me down for some places
marcus R33
Stewart AUTEC stagea 33
me GT-ART\PROSPEC 34:D
Gary
GT-ART
GOOD THINGS HAPPENING:D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Gary.....?

Hi Gary on the basis you are going to Bedford Saturday will my car be ready by then? I have paid for my space (refundable) and understand the car needs running in so a run up the motorway to spectate will do the car good.

...Ian

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
plan

Ian, that was one of the plans,
all I can say is I will try for you,it should be possible, but we will have to see
Gary
GT-ART
TRYING HARD:D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Dirk in da house

Just booked up for this, didnt realise it was a saturday, can now make it but with rob and his Evo, not the Skyline as its in bits, see you all there.

Dirk.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Start time

What time are you guy's going to be down there for ? As I fancy coming down to spectate and maybe get a ride.

Talat.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Not coming now!

Won't be coming now as my car isn't ready! :(

Bit of a shame but Im sure I'll have time to show of the mighty N1 in the near future. Have fun chaps!:D

..Ian

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Bedford

You could always take the wife's Voyager ,if she'll let ya ! ;) Or go and rent a car for the day like someone done last week ! Or you can just come and watch mate .

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
dreamer

I know, he lives in a dream world, he should change that to ' weed killer ' , thats all its good for;)

Dirk Silver Slug squashing Diggler

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Dirk...

Please tell that that name sticker is not really on your car for real!

...Ian ,Soon to a Bayside/Silver what ever squasher (Bov'd)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts