GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Looking for the manufacturer of the vented carbon front wings, same as the ones of the bee-r r33 gtr

Some one said they are made by border. If so has any one got contact details for them??

Looking to do a group buy, just a rough idea how many people would be interested?? also will be keeping them in stock/:smokin:

·
Registered
419 Posts
abit off topic here but do you own a purple R33 GTR? sorry for asking this whens its not to do with what you are looking for

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yes, yes and welll... YES!

I woudl be in also depending on price,

Dunno about you guys but I'll get mine painted, not too much just so you can see the weave up close (z-tune stylee!) :)

Sev

·
Registered
663 Posts
AFAIK a lot of the stuff on the bee R is one off. as I have asked newra about some bit I like. i.e the spoiler FRB only and its about £600 + dalivery and Shipping, so the wing in carbon may be a NO NO too from border. but if is a GO I will have a set for the right price too. :D but very very dubt it will be cheap.

·
Registered
770 Posts
further development on that Leon ... they will make carbon GT wings as pictured above for us .. price will be approximately a grand (maybe a little cheaper) delivered.

Steve

edit : dammnit wrong login

·
Registered
663 Posts
aaaaahhh now we r talking steve!!! how about the front wings any chance in carbon???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts