GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Ah, Dean's back is he! :p lol

if he gets 27k for it then hes made a hell of a profit!

his spelling is superb i might add!:blahblah:

·
Registered
419 Posts
i wonder how hes going to post that car for £2.50, and hes red-lining it with no fuel

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
From memory it has a stack dash doesn't it ? I believe these can log various values and re-display them. It could be that it's been logged at those positions - they're being re-displayed and subseqently photographed ? (or I could just be talking bo****ks).

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Correct

Stack dash records & display peak.

He's only had it for a few minutes - and he was promoting it as the best thing since sliced bread. Obviously he's discovered :popcorn: Or is that what he's done to it? No hang on, that would be :chairshot ? :D

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Yep - look closely and although the dash say red-lined rpm the boost gauge reads zero. Must be peak display...

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
One nice car from a reckless full throttle driver (can you call it a driver?)
I guess you´ll need SOME extra cash to get the engine done.

·
Registered
234 Posts
he's made it nice and easy for all to see the spec, probably took him 30 seconds to create that listing

·
Registered
646 Posts
Does look like a 7 year old has put that EBay advert up.

I've not seen this car at any of the shows this summer, does the owner abuse the car then yea?

Shame :(

·
Registered
212 Posts
£27k!!!! :chuckle:

It was up for £22k when I was interested in it, when it first came into the UK. Its not going to be worth that if he has abused it as it seems he might have. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Speak to GT cars or Bonsia they will get you one for 1/2 the cost !!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Bat-Fink said:
Abused or used it for what it was designed for?;)

abused. it was designed for tracks, why is he trying to drift it in the 5th picture, BADLY........?? we all saw him and his mates abuse it...:flame:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts