GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all, I saw the BEE R GTR with my own pair of eyes yesterday and I can confirm everything that TweenieRob says. The car is not smashed up and in fact, looks even better in the flesh than in pictures. Admittedly I didnt see it running, but that is one mean looking motor. If you saw it coming up behind you on the motorway, you would be frightened.

He even had a small sticker on the numberplate saying "I smoked the Lemon"

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
GTRSTILL said:
PMSL......

I too have seen the car and also confirm that engine is out being rebuilt and car has not been smashed up!!.........talk about chinese whispers!!

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Nice to see its now getting the power to match the looks. Hope fully will see it around soon, poss against the lemon on the strip....:sadwavey:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
GTRSTILL said:
The only Lemon he has smoked is the inside of a rizla paper that's for sure and there must of been a lot of other stuff in it to come out with that one. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

heheheheh Mick

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL

There was no such sticker, but I thought it was funny...

Someone PM'd me to say the only thing the owner smoked was "The Blue Veined Cigar"

I wont mention who that was, but it was funny...

I cant comment on the owner, never met him and make my own judgements about people.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
GTRSTILL said:
LOL

There was no such sticker, but I thought it was funny...

LMAO!!!! :chairshot

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dropped my car off to Claudio and Rob yesterday... seems like an absolute find of a garage on my doorstep... can you confirm this Lamb?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would want the owners permission before I took any photos of his motor...

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
GTRSTILL said:
I dropped my car off to Claudio and Rob yesterday... seems like an absolute find of a garage on my doorstep... can you confirm this Lamb?
All my dealings have been with Rob mate as he is the guru......although having met Claudio several times he seems to know his stuff too.......You'll have no worries there mate.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lamb said:
All my dealings have been with Rob mate as he is the guru......although having met Claudio several times he seems to know his stuff too.......You'll have no worries there mate.

The GURU.... hehe... I like that

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
GTRSTILL said:
The GURU.... hehe... I like that
well i tried to choose my words carefuly......the GURU sums it up well i think! ........ :bowdown1:

Just dont tell him i said that!!!!..........might struggle getting his head through doorways!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Who said his car was smashed up??? Havent heard that one before

The Lemon and the Bee*R are in different leagues...why do people keep comparing them?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Faz Choudhury said:
The Lemon and the Bee*R are in different leagues...why do people keep comparing them?
My thoughts exactly.......both excellent cars but leagues apart!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Well said Faz!
It is a bit insulting to Mick surely no? Thought this thing was barely putting out anything above stage 1?
A lot of people perhaps not understanding exactly what this car is or the owner himself is a little confused?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts