GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just decided that certain veiws of my 32 are ready to be shared, this is an ongoing project with various dings to be repaired all of which im doing myself, getting better at spraying every time!
this pic shows the bonnet i just got after i sprayed it will be adding other pics when i get a chance.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if anybody is wondering about the socket thats in the vice, thats what happened when trying to get the crank pully bolt undone to do the timing belt lol.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah garage is a pain sometimes last year had to swap the enigine of my 33 on the drive in the snow, car didnt even fully defrost through the day and it started freezing again, but hey ho, where theres will theres a way.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
he's bone idle... spends more time in there brewing up moonshine vodka and trading playing cards with women on em than owt else!

...only joshin hehehe - car looks really tasty with the bonnet esp. now the bonnet pin thingys are on it too (but he's probably still too drunk off toilet duck to get in there and take a snapshot!) :p

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can i detect some jealosy ant now you sold urs pmsl
will get round to some pics maybe thursday if its light and not too cold
or you could take some if you pass on the bus (sorry couldnt resist)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
the bus? oh you utter ba**ard hahahahaha!

(that was bloody funny!)

pics look great matey - loving those vented wings!! starting to look like the 32 version of the 34z tune! :D

I see you removed the wrappers n trash from the passenger footwell especially for the pics then? :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts