GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After fitting a new sound system, I decided to give the car a good clean and thought I'd post its first pic for you all to see:

·
Registered
318 Posts
wow, you could sit in front of the car and do yer hair in that mate.......
you looking good:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, could use it to remove the greys I get from my work :D
Thanks for the comments guys. Got a few cosmetic things to do over the next couple of months but I'm really happy with it so far.....especially now I've found out where the boost controller is (it was turned off when I first got it running just 0.4bar!).

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Shame you weren't able to make it to the Bubble... Nice 'n' shiny 33 you have there...:clap:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very proud indeed...only had it 3 weeks now:clap:
Sorry about the meet today but as said in the other post, my mate needed help with his car and by the time we finished, it would've been too late (1 1/2 hours drive) to get there. Next time hopefully as I was really looking forward to meeting some members/skyline owners.

·
6,821 Posts
Very impressive car in a top condition, some guys amongst you have talent to clean a car and to make it shiny treasure:bowdown1:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Very nice & shiny mate - the only condition for a midnight purple one to be in!

Washed mine today but have never had the stamina to polish it off afterwards :eek:

p.s. the Department wot I run at BAE Systems will be delivering some kit down to you lot at Conningsby late next year.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very nice & shiny mate - the only condition for a midnight purple one to be in!

Washed mine today but have never had the stamina to polish it off afterwards :eek:

p.s. the Department wot I run at BAE Systems will be delivering some kit down to you lot at Conningsby late next year.
Oh no, more work for us. I need a holiday.
Thanks for all the great comments guys. Its always so uplifting to hear other people like it. Especially when I've not long got it.

·
R35 Section manager
11,169 Posts
Could you do mine next? 50p pocket money ready for you!:wavey: :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts