GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been invited, with Rocket Ronnie, to be part of a Performance Car Show in Belgium 1/2/3rd November. I believe it is just outside Brussels somewhere :confused: .The guy who runs it last year bought the F&F Supra to put in his show and this year wants a couple of Skylines in it. Cool or what :) .

Have heard they get 100,000's of visitors over the 3 days, 1/2/3rd Nov, so hope we give 'em what they want.

I believe we are travelling over with a few other UK cars, Supras/ RX7's etc., so should be a good buzz ;) .

It's been arranged through Redline Magazine and they only confirmed it yesterday. They actually asked us at TRAX but it's taken a bit of time to firm it up.

Bit of a shame though as was gonna go to the 'Seaside Meet' on the Sat and then watch the Top Speed day on the Sunday.

Hopefully get some good pics for when we get back. Am really excited about showing a lot more Europeans what we've got over here in good old blighty :D .

glen

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Damn, just my luck!!!
Bunch of you guys comming over and I am going to LA.

Have a great time and take some pics!!

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
heh

Roads to Belgium are great for Skylines. But be warned, Belgian police have recently started an anto-speeding initiative, many people have been caught speeding and have been fined heavily.

:eek:

This is a shame, it used to be an extremely conservative county with regards to enforcing minor traffic offences, looks like our next midnight run will avoid Belgium :(

Have fun, and make sure we all get a write up!

Cem

·
Registered
997 Posts
Belgium.

As luck has it I am in Belgium next Friday as we have the "Annual Poirot Club Meet",so I`ll see you there Glen mate.

Henry.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Glen

also don't drive in the middle lane for too long as they have cameras monitoring the roads at every bridge and they track you. So if you have been in the middle for like 1/2 a mile and with no visible traffic on the inside...bang you get fined!!
You should be ok as you will have GB plates.
I think it is a great idea tho and stops all that middle lane hogging.

used to drive that way out to Germany a lot so if you need any advise on the best routes then let me know.

Just watch out for Antwerp ring road. Absolute nightmare!!

Nick

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers Nick

Well worth knowing.

I don't have the address yet but if it looks like Antwerp may be enroute then I'll ask your advice.

See Ya.

glen

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Have fun over there guys. Make sure you get some snaps for us all to look at !

Daz

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well were do I Start....

N15MOW has Glen put you up to this:rolleyes:

Daz, will do might get some movies too

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
nah mate

just curious as last time we spoke you said it was nearly ready...amidts the wail of rons tubbie and that stupid ass commentator at the runway.
I also crack up everytime I watch ronnie's launch and hear those geordie tones...."c'mon ron like" "di ya see those fooking tyre marks"

Class effort.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Without Wanting Too Take Off The Thread

I now haven't drove that car for 15 months, It's been in bits for 12 months, I've done more driving miles in the last two years driving Glen's and Ronnie's cars than mine.:mad: Well:D

It's been dyno'ed at 1000 hp to the wheels;) well I don't know, as far as I'm concerned, I missed the 10OTB, Fast Car Day and Trax's to name but a few so it's a dustbin as it sit down the bottom of a garden up in Stansted.

Not my choice who knows what 2003 will bring I'm sure it will end with a line though

Having sad that it's still been a great year supporting this lot and I'll continue it, until otherwise, Photo's and Movies

Right I'm off to Trisha now she if she can help, Did you here the story the other week up the M11 on me bike :( :( :(

N15MOW you did ask:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts