·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above
Litchfield is around £1000 fitted
MY17 replacement fitted around £1900
Madisma around £1100 fitted

Not sure which to go for? Just want the noise gone and sorted.

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
Wasn't Madisma supposed to be the Holy grail?? (lifetime warranty from rattles) But isn't there some part if it/housing that can still rattle? plate or summit? sum1 correct me to confirm..... as i'd like to know myself for SURE, for when the time comes.. again!

·
Vendor
1,825 Posts
Damper plate some times causes noise issues. You can***8217;t buy that item separately from Nissan, it comes complete with bellhousing when purchased new around £1500.

If there***8217;s a few people wanting bellhousings (that may include me) I may be able to put a group buy together as I am a registered trader on here.

Let me know peoples thoughts and any positive feedback

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
I spoke to madisma. 650 eu for the bell and 500eu core charge. You can send them your bell and they will work on yours or they can send you theirs for 1150eu and refund 500 eu once you send yours back.
And yes they do give you lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damper plate some times causes noise issues. You can't buy that item separately from Nissan, it comes complete with bellhousing when purchased new around £1500.

If there's a few people wanting bellhousings (that may include me) I may be able to put a group buy together as I am a registered trader on here.

I***8217;d be interested in the above. Not sure who to use to fit it though. Do you reckon more people we have, we***8217;d be able to get a discount?

Thanks

Let me know peoples thoughts and any positive feedback

Thanks

I***8217;d be interested in the above. Not sure who to use to fit it though. Do you reckon more people we have, we***8217;d be able to get a discount?

Thanks

·
Registered
649 Posts
As above
Litchfield is around £1000 fitted
MY17 replacement fitted around £1900
Madisma around £1100 fitted

Not sure which to go for? Just want the noise gone and sorted.
Its only the MY17 that has new pressure plate, that what was faulty with my bell housing, make sure its not the pressure plate that rattling

·
Registered
508 Posts
I've had a madisma unit fitted and still alittle noise on idle but much better compared to the one it replaced. Had it shipped direct and fitted locally. No issues so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts