GTR Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey bud, i;m not sure on the performance data, but i looked through the thread and a lot of R+D went into it. But it looks amazing, and i would imagine very little heat soak. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Now im not sure how heat soak actually would work! Is a mirror finish manifold going to reflect heat and a black manifold attract it? Guess I need someone to paint a MAD manifold Black and compare, meanwhile ceramic coated MAD manifold and cam covers.

Attachments

Reactions: ChalkyGtr

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Now im not sure how heat soak actually would work! Is a mirror finish manifold going to reflect heat and a black manifold attract it? Guess I need someone to paint a MAD manifold Black and compare, meanwhile ceramic coated MAD manifold and cam covers.
That product is nice! When you going to install that and getting tested?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Well we now have the data we wanted to make a decision on clearances etc so the motor will be started very soon, the trans is done but I may change a couple of parts in that. Money permitting as i still need to get DSS shafts and the final drives it will be running this autumn

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,185 Posts
John's not active lately but let hope he's back with some updates on his project.

I think the manifold choice will be down to peoples individual goals.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
John's not active lately but let hope he's back with some updates on his project.

I think the manifold choice will be down to peoples individual goals.
Hopefully watch this space and all will be back on track, meantime a big power car with the manifold is underway at ACS so hopefully dyno soon

Reactions: Reano
21 - 32 of 32 Posts