GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

With great reget, we are looking at re-homing our 2 year-old male bengal kitten, called Zeal. He was bought off Paul Creed (from here) in November 2007.

With a baby, we are finding it to hard to also keep Zeal entertained. He is a lovely, adoring, and playful, who loves lots of attention.

We would like for him to go to a place with out door access, and also someone who can give him lots of attention and love.

Please get intouch, we are based in Jersey, but only a short flight or boat trip away :)

Thanks,
Christian

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No price for him, you would just have to pay for your transportation costs.

Forgot to mention, he has been chipped, and has had all jabs etc, and has a clean bill of health.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Hi Christian,
I did get your FB message, just have been under load the last few days.
For anyone buying this cat, i can vouch for Christian, it's a gorgeous Bengal...
I hope you have enjoyed him Christian. I always find it harder to part with the older Bengals...i hope you find him a good home. I am keeping my ears open for anyone who may want him.
I still have his mum here Christian. She is staying with me. :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
If I didn't have six cats already, I'd come and get him :( He's absolutely gorgeous.

I can't have any more. I used to have ten (reduced through natural causes), but I promised myself that I wouldn't have so many at once again.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
he looks gorgeous :) I have 2 half bengal boys at home with me and they are so loving...not sure they would take to another boy joining them!

I hope you find a good home for him :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Christian, do you have any idea how much transport to the UK (Manchester) would cost? I would love to take this lovely cat off your hands...always wanted a Bengal but never been able to afford one!!!

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It cost me roughly £150 for a private plane to fly me over to where Paul lived, pick up the bengals and fly back. I cant remember where he lives however, but it was in the uk :D

Normal airlines wouldn't take pets, so thats why I had to higher a plane. I just went to my local aeroclub, and someone was will to fly me over for cost of fuel, as it helps towards the air hours.

·
Registered
589 Posts
awwwww, if my mrs saw this she would have me swimming over there, we have 3 females (not bengal) and ive told her no more than 3 cats at once. sure it will go soon mate, hes so pretty

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i must admit i cant stand cats but seeing this one changes my views a tad!

awesome looking mini tiger lol!!

really good looking moggy mate! hope it goes to a good home!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That is a stunning cat. Unfortunatley my 2 dogs wouldnt take to kindly to having a cat around.

Obviously people commenting on how nice it is does not help the rehoming situation but obviously warrants the comments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts