GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks:wavey::wavey:

Where I live in Stockport Cheshire it is 94klm there and back to my Flat TO THE SNAKE PASS AND BACK.

I LOVE NIGHT DRVIING.

1. Because I am a single old (GET)aged 65

2. I was an Police Advanced Drving Instructor in Tanzania East Africa before I retired.

3. You can NOT drive FAST. IN AN R33GTS. ON WINDING ROADS AT NIGHT.

4. There is very little Traffic.

This is what I do . Draw a wad of cash from the cash machine. Put £20 of Shell Optimax in at the A6 Shell night station at about 2am in the morning.

SET THE SAT NAV DIRECTIONS FOR DIRECTIONS ETC.

BECAUSE YOU NEVER LOOK AT THE SPEEDO IN NIGHT DRIVING USE THE SAT NAV TO LETs YOU NOW WHERE THE SPEED SETTINGS ARE.

AS I KNOW THIS ROUTE SINCE I HAVE BEEN AGED 18 I COULD DRIVE IT BLINDFOLD (only joking ) You need third and fourth a lot. I have just reterning to England for the Summer as it is NOW WINTER in AFRICA and live 2500ft in in the USAMBARA MOUNTAINS.

I have the "Best fun since buying this Beast in YEARS"

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
glad you had a good time. please PM details of thre route mate. would love to try it out sometime. always out looking for good roads myself. not to many left now.......

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
1. Because I am a single old (GET) aged 65
Daft as it may seem I live in Tanzania East Africa in a place called Lushoto. My wife owns more land up in the Usambara Mountains and is 2,500ft up in altitude and the land is BIGGER than the WHOLE OF ENGLAND. left to her by her late father a German East African Plantion owner. It is now Winter in Africa so I come over for "Our summer" as it is so cold that you need to light a fire to keep warm.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I know you're just full of shit; pray tell us some more of your tall stories Jack Anory :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fact about Tanzania

Hi:wavey::wavey:

I suggest you READ the reply to your Mate regarding the above.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO EAST AFRICA AND DO YOU KNOW where it IS??????????????????

You COULD fit the SIZE of England SIX times in to EAST AFRICA and stll HAVE ROOM LEFT.

I suggest you "Google" East Africa to SEE how much LAND there is

God Bless

J.Douglas

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
DOUGLAS, may i kindly suggest that if you intend on posting complete b.......s then you kindly take it else where.

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Somebody pass him his pills.....

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
haha lol

douglas im back in london now

how about i come see you next weekend? we could go for a drive ill get my mate to bring his 911 cab :)

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Lots more ****-waving from Douglas...

I suggest you "Google" East Africa to SEE how much LAND there is
Douglas, sorry to disappoint you but I've been employed in many countries and travelled most of the globe and do in fact know where Africa is.

Unfortunately you weren't bright enough to pick out the point I was making, before you yet again played a tune on your golden trumpet; the point was that you clearly lied about being married/single/delirious...

I suggest you "Google" alzheimers to SEE if you can get tips to help you remember where you left your WIFE!

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Yep all the big Plantion [sic] owners spend their African winters in Stockport, its for the weather you know...

Cant get anywhere the M60 game reserve for all their Land Rovers....

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
just looked through th suspects ( Douglas ) other 8 posts.... apparently he lives at the bottom of a mountain...which his wife owns and he also lives at the top? talk of him buying a skyline for his grandson...then it is his ....... and he draws out a huge wad of cash ( £20 ) .. Tanzania or nigeria.. how long before he tells hodgie that he has been chosen as the beneficiary of $100,000,000 and all he has to do is pay the bank charges then the funds will be released.... lets wait and see..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dougy its me King Jaffe Joffer, ruler of Zamunda :chuckle: make sure you dont get a bowner when driving, its dangerous in the dark.

Thanks Zuff :smokin:

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
just looked through th suspects ( Douglas ) other 8 posts.... apparently he lives at the bottom of a mountain...which his wife owns and he also lives at the top? talk of him buying a skyline for his grandson...then it is his ....... and he draws out a huge wad of cash ( £20 ) .. Tanzania or nigeria.. how long before he tells hodgie that he has been chosen as the beneficiary of $100,000,000 and all he has to do is pay the bank charges then the funds will be released.... lets wait and see..
Oh great have i come into some money?:chairshot

1 - 19 of 19 Posts