GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What steering wheel to get is an endless question between me and my friends . . .
So would be nice to see some cool stuff in this thread. Which one matches the interior of each GTR generation best and is practical the same time.
Please tell us your favorites for the R32,33,34. and post a pic of the steering for each with the maker name.
Like this:
My favorites:
For R32
Veilside

For R33
Fabulous

For R34
Prodrive (Hi Dino:) )

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i love the old school...

Dont have a picture but MOMO Race for a 32

Only thing is, it seems like every bloody car i get in at the moment has a race in it!

Rob

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I use the most comfortable steering wheel I've come across - the entry-level Momo Tuner. I have two, one in grey/black and the other in all black, to change according to whim. No other steering wheel feels right to me, and the appearance is neutral enough to not offend the interior - a lot of steering wheels are frankly over the top - it's a car, not a fighter jet! and if you use proper steering technique, you're shuffling your hands all over the wheel, so great variances in thickness or anatomical molded hand grips just don't work for me.

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You used Fabulous and GTR in the same post = :lamer:
;) :D
Ha, I saw an R33 black shiny resprayed dash and center console, combined with that wheel . . . that looked very nice and luxury . . . .

Forgive me, but I am an artist after all . .:chuckle: :chuckle: :chairshot

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I prefer this one for my liner:

:chuckle::chuckle::flame: :flame:

On a slightly more serious note <ahem> I still use the factory R32 GT-R steering wheel. Mine's in excellent nick with none of those nasty Jap-fingernail-trafficjam-picking holes in it. I could, however, be tempted to one of these:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Momo Corse for me.
I was surprised at how much easier the car was to drive after fitting it.
Lots more grip after a very shiny original wheel which had done 70k + miles.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.