GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes the best coilovers for the R32s. im looking for something softer than hks but not too soft. what do you guys use.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Try Tein Super Streets with EDFC then you can adjust the damping as you like works very well on the R33 GTR and R34 GTR cant actualy comment on the 32 as i have never owned one but i would not have any hesitation on recommending Tein with EDFC:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i have nismo suspension on mine and i think it is a real good balance of comfort and handling.. definatly not as bumpy as the ohlins coilovers and doesnt make the car bang over bumps as much but firm enough to go on a track from time to time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have top line Cuscos S2Rs and they are ok when pushed but most importantly the adjustment is accurate, soft and hard when needed , I'm getting some teins and will give some feedback afterwards. I have read JICs have a problem with the oil overheating.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Try Tein Super Streets with EDFC then you can adjust the damping as you like works very well on the R33 GTR and R34 GTR cant actualy comment on the 32 as i have never owned one but i would not have any hesitation on recommending Tein with EDFC:thumbsup:
That's what I run and have had the corner weights set too.
Improved the handling a lot.

·
Banned
146 Posts
Im running Apexi N1 dampers all round with 6kg front and 5kg rear springs. They seem to do the job well even on London roads:)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
wouldnt touch tein with a barge pole having seen the amount of failures in the last year or so. got them on the GTR which i guess is a bit hypocritical, but they came on it and won't be staying.

I'm a huge fan of K-sports having had them on 2 cars now, and they'll be going on the GTR next. Ohlins i think are fantastic, but too track orientated for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts