GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could spray your R34 any colour what would you do?? Love the Lambo grey but think its a little dull, beautiful but wont stand out like white. Any ideas/pics please post!

·
Registered
84 Posts
easy Sparkling Silver, like Noto's BNR34 V-Spec II Nur Edition! That is exacly the way i dreamed my (future) R34 too look. Then saw his and was blown away!

Do you not just love the way the light highlights the arches mmmmmmmmmmmmm its live heaven

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL @ Lucky shot, yes i think it is/ Looking for something maybe not standard like the ones above. Just a wicked colour that is rare and looks good

·
Registered
292 Posts
A form of Midnight Purple would do, be it I, II or III.

·
Registered
225 Posts
R34 GTR's look pretty hot an any colour really, even red! When I get my R34 [please, one day!] - my first choice gonna be BB blue [just cos my last few cars have been grey], second MP2 or 3, third...I'm not sure? I am loving that strange silver colour of the M-Spec cars though - what's that called?

If I could have any colour though - I love orange. Lambo orange would look wicked on an R34 I reckon?

·
6,817 Posts
RED
RED
RED

and all the others;)

·
6,817 Posts
the most luxury color would be a Milienium Jade with gold TE37s.

·
Registered
66 Posts
GV1.

Come on, black is the perfect colour for the R34 - but then I am biased :)
I'm actually beginning to like the idea of white, though.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
i saw a car in pearlescent creamy/white (new shape lexus is200) today, and it made me look, not twice, but about 5 times at it.(must have been a special order) what an amazing colour. has anyone seen/got a skyline in that colour?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Faz Choudhury said:
We seem to have to same taste Mr Choudhury!:thumbsup:

[/IMG]

The best is when the sun sets & the paint looks like a Gold/Bronze colour ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts