·
Registered
4,230 Posts
No, no, no, you guys are way off!!!
Bean's MPIII variant is hot - best
color yet, without a doubt. I would
like to see someone do a custom color,
as Bean did.

I do like the Pearl white, as Weav808 did.
He originally had white, then resprayed to
Pearl White, looks sick.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
well dcd I am thinking about doing it blue and painting my te37's the colour of your wheels!

Hyrev any pics of your friends pearl white?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Ben do it silver like Noto's it will suit your car,,, btw when r u getting those gtr wings fitted?

soz dude i didnt recognise u in that Audi

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
BUG4LIFE said:
I am loving that strange silver colour of the M-Spec cars though - what's that called?
Milienium Jade :p

Sparkling silver or pearl white thankyou. Either one i wont complain i promise :D

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Black all the way for me.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
love black but a bugger to keep clean! Tiger bay, glad you recognised me anyway! pm me and we can have a chat sometime. Waiting for all my bits to arrive!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Got to be black; not biased of course!!!

Nelio car looks mad in that pic!!! Awesome!!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Yeah...got to be black (with blacked windows and a set of gold TE37's!) Maybe I am biased as this is the car I found for dad....okay...he asked for bayside blue but this one came up....therefore it's the best colour. Of course if a MP3 one came up and he bought that then that would be the best colour! I guess MP3 must look awesome in the flesh...flip paints rarely look half as good on a photo (or a saxo)

For road precense though I think black wins...even the better half commented that having the blacked out black 34 bearing down on you in the rear view mirrors with the xenon's on just oozes 'get out of my way'!

That said, it is a sod of a colour to look after...

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
thats what is putting me off, black is a nighmare to maintain. I can spray my car whatever colour but do not want to ruin in by getting the colour wrong!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts