GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Currently got a Nokia E71 which i like has some good features long standby and talk time also syncs to my MacBook Pro with ease.
Will probably go for the iPhone 3G next seeing as i have a mac and a .mac email account it kind of makes sense

·
Super Moderator
15,694 Posts
Just been looking around and there are some good prices nowadays on unlocked iphones - anybody got one/what are the issues if any?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Just been looking around and there are some good prices nowadays on unlocked iphones - anybody got one/what are the issues if any?
when I was in Changi Airport leaving Singapore, the Apple Store in the airport offered me an unlocked iPhone 3G for the low, low price of SD$1300. That's £550. I've heard that even with a Korean-market SIM, they won't work natively in Korea - they roam fine though without issue. You just have to pay $3/min in whatever home country your phone is registered in...

I'm looking at the LG Prada 2, or the Arena. I'd buy an iPhone 3GS, but of the 80 countries you can buy the thing in, South Korea STILL ain't one of them.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.