GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Russ Fellows all day long.

Lovely fella, makes beautiful stuff and you***8217;re supporting a decent hardworking chap who is passionate about what he does.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Auto torque downpipes are fabricated with precision and quality and life time warranty from memory and about £380-£400
Saw them at the open day and they were lightweight too

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
pipes

Another one here for Russ . Got his Y pipe and workmanship is just great , though I don't know what he charges for the downpipes?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just ordered some from russ. ive got his y pipe on and its quality. I told myself I wasn't going to mod this car, hey ho

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
Another for Russ fellows here, great workmanship and quality!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im happy with the replys, what I have learned over the years is to avoid the crap that comes from china and is sold on ebay.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,103 Posts
im happy with the replys, what I have learned over the years is to avoid the crap that comes from china and is sold on ebay.
Yes indeed. I've actually stopped buying (where possible) cheap Chinese shite because I have too much cluttering crap.

I've a Russ Fellows full exhaust and it looks as good as the day it was fitted about 5 years ago. I've even had an MOT tester comment on the quality of it. I mean, why spend £40-50k on a car only to strap on some piss-poor quality Chinese garbage ?

You see what you have done now ? You've got me on my soap-box about Chinese tat !!

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Lots of opinions and approval but no facts...

Anyone got any actual technical data to answer the guys question?
You want technical data on a foot long hollow tube?

Can you enlighten me on what “technical data” you expect on down pipes?

·
Ooo Matron !
2,103 Posts
Lots of opinions and approval but no facts...

Anyone got any actual technical data to answer the guys question?
It's a 2 foot long bit of steel tube akin to a drain pipe. What technical data are you hoping to see ?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
It's a 2 foot long bit of steel tube akin to a drain pipe. What technical data are you hoping to see ?
+1 not really sure what else you need. Some may introduce a slightly different to the exhaust.

Russ Fellows exhaust and DPs was an awesome combo

1 - 20 of 31 Posts