GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right I am after some advice.

If i dont sell the car I am sorting out what I want to do over the winter and I am keen to get a fornt splitter on the R32 as I really thing that improves the look of the front (may also get the N1 Vents added)

I like the Abflug front splitter and have not seen anything I like more than this but has anyone got any other ideas for a front splitter before I go purchasing in October :p

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
willrobdon I do hear what you are saying.

However look at the abflug splitter lol. Top looking car David R.

I do like that Fujimura one tho and the bear one has some appeal. I think I cant jelly being swayed by the abflug on tho as I think it really finishes off the front end.

I know my misses don't mind me keeping the car if it does not sell as we both like the car (lets hope she also realises it means I get to spend more on it as well lol)

·
Registered
598 Posts
agree with willrobdon, my std splitter just ground when turning on cambered roads and coming out of petrol stations etc, any of those aftermarket splitters would be trashed straight away. In a perfect world would go for abflug followed by the fujimura type.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The reason I would go for the Abflug is I think they look fantastic and also I cant remember the last time I had to go over a speed bump as its a second car so can pick and choose when and where to drive it.

Cheers for the pics and thoughts, I do actual like all the suggestions but the abflug still wins in my eyes (mind you only just)

·
Registered
256 Posts
It's amazing how the stock bumper with some N1 vents and a nice splitter look 100 times better than ANY of the aftermarket bumpers out there.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,172 Posts
Stock one. Not painted with HKS Kansai undertray. Anything special will just get trashed.
If you can get a nice stock splitter then an undertray would be the way to go. You could also use the Silk-Road undertray which at some point I hope to have on my car.

·
Registered
24,957 Posts
just to clarify a few things.

The rocket dancer ones are really one of the best choices out there. THeir carbon version is very tough.

Chico has it on his car, (we supplied it) i am sure you can ask for up close pictures.

East bear - that is just a lip, its not a full diffuser etc

HKS Kansai one is very nice quality and has a "under scoop" so is functional

David's one on the R32 GT-R is a GENUINE abflug item not a copy

His car is infact now for sale again

Newera Imports - home / stock / carDetails

We can do any of the above & ship via container

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Must admit the rocket dancer looks good.

I also love the look of the rocket dancer rear spolier attachment on the R32 as I think that looks great (although wont help your top speed much lol)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts